Barking at nothing?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I’ve seen in the past, a dog that bays at nothing, either has been over encouraged into empty holes or is shit scared of it’s own shadow.

Said pup at 8 months and I always take a pup they learn f**k all in a kennel

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Pab your spelling as got better and as for friends weren't it them that set you up with the nicked terrier of that young kid and don't bother with another pm 

No terrier was nicked off any kid . A dog was wondering and I asked a woman crossing the road if it was hers. She said may be from house across the road so I knocked and two guys there denined it was his , then said who are you and said keep the dog it fighting with me other and said he battered it and flung it.  Then months later when sorted it out he hanging about trying to pull a stroke. We even took him hunting ?

Now pab you need to get your story straight as that's not the all truth is it and that kid wasnt reunited with her dog after you knowing it was lifted and were she lived your memories shot old lad 

Edited by Blackmag
3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Now pab you need to get your story straight as that's not the all truth is it and that kid wasnt reunited with her dog after you knowing it was lifted and were she lived your memories shot old lad 

Look mate .I have friends and people who know me and who live on that estate . No one has ever said such a thing and it's never happened.one my old mates who around at that time even mentioned it a few months ago to someone who said it , saying how I never stole a dog but the guy wouldn't reason with him but got aggravated.  I got friends there and the know that it's not true about stealing any kids dog .  

• Haha 1