Dr report for certificate

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Greyman .

He seems to think it's ok and funny for innocents to die at the hands of nutcases holding SG licences legaly because the checks wernt stringent enough or adhered too.

Hed change his mind quick sharp if the devestation was close to home .

could you put up the post we’re i said it’s ok and funny for people to be killed by anyone regardless of them having paid £80 or not, guess I,m the subject of your internet bravery for today you sad little man??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on there  chaps. This was started to ask if anyone knew the latest news regarding this.  Where has this figure of eighty pounds come from ?  There is no set figure.  Some are charging nothing oth

Dependent on licensing authority. A growing number of forces will absolutely flat out refuse to issue or renew without an explicit doctors report.

I must have missed the post where greyman said it was funny you lost family members . Can someone quote it for me so i can see 

Hang on there  chaps. This was started to ask if anyone knew the latest news regarding this.  Where has this figure of eighty pounds come from ?  There is no set figure.  Some are charging nothing others are charging 200 and some are charging an amount but not replying to plod anyway so that is a complete rip off.  I don't know what other doctors practises are like but mine is loads of doctors.  You never see the same one every time and the one that I  see most don't really know me from Adam.  If I  see the doc for a stiff Willie how does that give him any idea of what goes on in my life. People commit  suicide and walk out the door every day never to be seen again. People are unpredictable. One day you are feeding the ducks in a park  in the morning and then shooting ducks that same afternoon.  It's not about money, if it was 500 pounds I  can afford it.  what this is about is the unaccountability of plod who are out of control and making it up as they go along like everything that they deal with. Like fitting people up, ect, ect   This is why there are differences from force to force.  Exactly how it is regarding the time it takes to get a certificate issued.  If your area police commissioner is against guns then they play up.  The old pc for Kent said "why should the police budget be used to issue certificates"!  This is about shifting the responsibility to someone else.  The doctors don't want anything to do with it.  This will have to be sorted out at a political level  out of plods hands.  Please try to be civil to other forum users and not turn this important subject into a rabble fight that goes nowhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It seems as if some on here cant stand back and take a view on any situation without getting into a fist fight over nothing.  They then go off half cock into the distance about things that have got nothing to do with the subject. Try to keep focused on the Matter in hand. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Meece said:

Hang on there  chaps. This was started to ask if anyone knew the latest news regarding this.  Where has this figure of eighty pounds come from ?  There is no set figure.  Some are charging nothing others are charging 200 and some are charging an amount but not replying to plod anyway so that is a complete rip off.  I don't know what other doctors practises are like but mine is loads of doctors.  You never see the same one every time and the one that I  see most don't really know me from Adam.  If I  see the doc for a stiff Willie how does that give him any idea of what goes on in my life. People commit  suicide and walk out the door every day never to be seen again. People are unpredictable. One day you are feeding the ducks in a park  in the morning and then shooting ducks that same afternoon.  It's not about money, if it was 500 pounds I  can afford it.  what this is about is the unaccountability of plod who are out of control and making it up as they go along like everything that they deal with. Like fitting people up, ect, ect   This is why there are differences from force to force.  Exactly how it is regarding the time it takes to get a certificate issued.  If your area police commissioner is against guns then they play up.  The old pc for Kent said "why should the police budget be used to issue certificates"!  This is about shifting the responsibility to someone else.  The doctors don't want anything to do with it.  This will have to be sorted out at a political level  out of plods hands.  Please try to be civil to other forum users and not turn this important subject into a rabble fight that goes nowhere.

Hang on there chaps??? it’s THL not a champagne lunch at the hare and hounds with lord snooty, of course it will degenerate into general bollox as most have had to much time off work and to much food and drink to do anything else than beat there chests online, it’s been to long since we had a full on screamer culminating in someone being asked to leave until they can think up a new ID so stop trying to spoil my fun and lastly the only thing that matters is wether you value your shooting enough to cough up the £80 or not, don’t matter the whys or wherefores pay the money and take your chance or don’t simple as that, 

I  cant see the point of anyone just throwing random ideas into the pot to make it taste bitter. Why not put something constructive in there.  It's a good thing we are all anonymous online and not up the pub or it would just end in a mass brawl that  kiwis Peckham could use against anyone having a gun. Or a dog or a ferret. Ext, ect.  SO,  does anyone know what the latest is regarding cert applications is ?

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say hopefully you and yours if any more innocents have to loose their lives unnecessarily due to inadequate checks on applicants or renewals .

You would've be acting the Hardman then with your smileys  you scruffy old c**t ?

I,m going out shortly so I,ll play a while longer,  I,m certainly not a hard man I,m old and f****d if truth be told but I still wouldn’t roll over and take anyone’s shit because I was born a coward like you, it’s just different folks you are brave when in front of a keyboard or a crowd of deluded football wankers like yourself but in reality if the shit ever hit the fan and you were out from under your rock on your own you would simply let out a little bit of wee, start crying and claim it was unfair so go for it puff your chest up fire out all your pent up frustration and give it to me, might save you having to start on a 10 year old kid or give the misses a slap later ?

18 minutes ago, Meece said:

I  cant see the point of anyone just throwing random ideas into the pot to make it taste bitter. Why not put something constructive in there.  It's a good thing we are all anonymous online and not up the pub or it would just end in a mass brawl that  kiwis Peckham could use against anyone having a gun. Or a dog or a ferret. Ext, ect.  SO,  does anyone know what the latest is regarding cert applications is ?

Chill out man ffs, it’s really simple either pay the money and get your ticket or don’t and get a catty, No one here can make it any simpler than that ✌️

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your def a Coward ' a Yellow scruffy old c**t who thinks it's ok for folk to loose their lives to some nut job with a gun licence .

Your that cowardly and yellow you think it's ok to laugh about such things .

Like I say if it has to keep happening hopefully it's cnuts like you who have to suffer the consequences ?

I,m really getting to you today, FairPlay you can pretend to be offended by anything, if it’s not your sad marriage status it’s my lack of empathy for some blokes quest for a shotty ticket, bet you’ve torn your new Christmas T-shirt and are shadow boxing round the room like a nutcase over such an insult, I might be a scruffy old c**t but the truth of the matter is even with overwhelming odds you still would not stand in front of me and say it as there really is only one coward in this conversation and it’s very clear for anyone with half an eye to see who it is, must try harder ?

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I must have missed the post where greyman said it was funny you lost family members . Can someone quote it for me so i can see 

I never mate no more than he lost 3 members of his family to a mad man with a shotgun, it’s just max trying to prove he,s  relevant by pretending something of interest happened to him, ??  

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Hopefully in the not so distant future Gun Laws are tightened right up with Police and Doctors working together to make sure anyone who is even a slight risk gets no where near owning one or more plus cartridges they can cause a lifetime of misery and heartache .

And anyone with a licence falling foul of the law for violence or been under quacks for depression ect should have them taken strait off them.

If your Clean and of stable mind you won't have any worries so I can't see the Problem.

Thats me out on this one.

So with that thinking should we ban cars max.

As cars kill more people than guns in the UK each year...

• Like 1