Just the one

Hit this dog at 235 yards 

reason why , I had baited up along the wood line as usual, and waited with the thermal for two hours , put the caller on . And nothing so I gave up , then I walking back up the field and just turned round for one last look with the xq38  and there he was munching on the cat food 

I steadily walked back on got to laid down ranged him again and took the shot , it drops like a brick , collected him and went home 

59474F95-FDCF-4237-B46A-8DA712F53956.jpeg.4a37b6fb432ae4b44c096c9a454aff3b.jpeg

Happy Xmas lads 

Dave 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, David.evans said:

Hit this dog at 235 yards 

reason why , I had baited up along the wood line as usual, and waited with the thermal for two hours , put the caller on . And nothing so I gave up , then I walking back up the field and just turned round for one last look with the xq38  and there he was munching on the cat food 

I steadily walked back on got to laid down ranged him again and took the shot , it drops like a brick , collected him and went home 

59474F95-FDCF-4237-B46A-8DA712F53956.jpeg.4a37b6fb432ae4b44c096c9a454aff3b.jpeg

Happy Xmas lads 

Dave 

Tell me Dave...is it a bit of a scene you getting up again ??

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, David.evans said:

I think SD you better explain your self ?lol 

atb 

It says more about me really.

I could not be doing with getting down and back up again. I think I would swing around on my belly if there was a wind!

Earlier today I tripped and went flying. I got up pretty quick but only because I didn't want someone to see me ?.

Glad you got your fox. Incidentally I baited mine with cat food the night before, think it did the trick if only on the second night?

• Like 1