Missing

howdeeposxxt

Beagle type male white with black spots and a spaniel type bitch brown and white missing since yesterday morning about 7ish. Possible areas Kilkenny/Tipperary border . Areas they could be Urlingford , Tullaoroan , Kilmanagh, Ballingarry, Mullinahone, Killenaule , any one a these directions they could of hit. Very unusual behaviour from them   They where let out for their run in the garden as they play about for an hour or so before been put back in kennels this is their daily routine. It's a long shot and I'll put pics up after work I'm hoping they ain't knicked.

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Sad 1

Just got em back I'm not one for Facebook and am the first to down it but the misses put the notice up that they where missing and low and behold she got a message where they where located 4 mile away on a ditch at what appeared to be a fox hole. Lucky fox it's Xmas Eve and I've to rap prezzies for the kids. I'm lucky to have em back and that's the main thing.

• Like 15
8 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Just got em back I'm not one for Facebook and am the first to down it but the misses put the notice up that they where missing and low and behold she got a message where they where located 4 mile away on a ditch at what appeared to be a fox hole. Lucky fox it's Xmas Eve and I've to rap prezzies for the kids. I'm lucky to have em back and that's the main thing.

And breath again bud,a horrid gut wrenching feeling when there gone and chuffed it ended up all good news for you all and good old dogs for finding a new earth for you eh..:victory:..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Good news mate.

• Like 1