Bloomin eck, a fox!

Went ratting tonight and shot five that's all. I walks around the back of the farm and not 40 yards away is a fox!

Marvelous I think, here I am with me 410 and there is a fox 40yd away oblivious to the red lamp, great.

Undeterred I tucks behind a thick gate post and squeak like a mouse. Blow me he comes straight in. At 17 paces ( later checked) I light him up a little more and he turns side on. I checks my aim and send 3/4 Oz of #7&1/2 reload.

With arched back he trots off forty yards and lies down to die. It was all very quick.

There was another fox across a couple of fields barking. I'll go back tomorrow. I did light it up but thought better of it just toting a 410!

GIF-191220_222541.gif.5fb50af88451c7c8ba61449509f764dd.gif

• Like 6

early Christmas present from Santa sd:good: that'll keep the old mojo going for festive outings!

supposed to be having a few beers with the lads tonight but with seeing so many ginger ninjas about in the last few weeks I just need to get out and about..

ive about exhausted my rat bashing as there all ive been shooting as the weathers been so bad for the last few months and the rabbit population is getting embarrassing,

time to get busy!

ps.. you got your pj's on:hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, si brown said:

early Christmas present from Santa sd:good: that'll keep the old mojo going for festive outings!

supposed to be having a few beers with the lads tonight but with seeing so many ginger ninjas about in the last few weeks I just need to get out and about..

ive about exhausted my rat bashing as there all ive been shooting as the weathers been so bad for the last few months and the rabbit population is getting embarrassing,

time to get busy!

ps.. you got your pj's on:hmm:

Err yeah. But don't worry I have underpants on underneath. ?

• Haha 3