Ramipril

I have high BP and last July it was  around  235 over 130  for about a Month though I have been on Ramipril for years I now take Doxazosin as well , my problems go back to the 90s when a Doctor gave me  a drug called VIOXX and two days later as a result I had a TIA , over the years they have tried me on a lot of drugs good and bad  but the Doxazosin works well but stops me driving  at certain times 

Drinks only Beer

Good Diet

Non Smoker

Plenty of Exercise

Ramipril  WILL stop you getting an ERECTION .  Welcome to my F>>>>>G World .??

• Haha 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You Hope !

It did, I'll be honest, I just packed them in, no vapes, patches ect ect, they only prolong the addiction. You will be fine after 3 days. You'll be over the worst of it. Just keep your self busy,

Quit the smokes,eat clean,keep your weight down and excercise regularly and your BP will come down.  

31 minutes ago, Arry said:

Can't remember how high it was mate must be ten years ago now, didn't know I had high blood pressure till I had a test medical at work. As I said it took a long time trying different pills and different combinations to get it right. I did try to get them to cut back on one as I was fairly sure it was that was giving me painful shoulders, had to go back to back to it. Came home from work feeling really bad and blood pressure was real high. But as long as I take the pills seems okay, i have a blood test and check up every 6 months or so.

Cheers Arry

Lucky you had a medical mate.

I've read that they call it the silent killer.

If we didn't have a BP monitor at home.

I wouldn't of knew I had high BP.

2 hours ago, king said:

Taking 3 different tablets is some going arry. What was your BP readings before you started on the medication

I hardly drink alcohol.

But smoke maybe 25/30 A day.

And egg and soldiers won't be the same without salt..

I don't really add salt to wanting apart from the above.

But lots of food has it added all ready

So hard to cut it out I think.

I just looked up the stats king. Smoking kills more people than alcohol, aids, murders, car accidents and drugs COMBINED. How accurate that study is I don't know, but we did a bit of a study on smoking, drinking, drugs and health etc, when I did a college course in 2009-2011. And our results were more towards those findings

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I just looked up the stats king. Smoking kills more people than alcohol, aids, murders, car accidents and drugs COMBINED. How accurate that study is I don't know, but we did a bit of a study on smoking, drinking, drugs and health etc, when I did a college course in 2009-2011. And our results were more towards those findings

I never knew that mate.

If that's true it's a proper eye opener.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Just looked at a few more facts mate. In as little as one day after quitting smoking, your blood pressure will start to drop

Just typed it in mate.

You are right.mad isn't it.

Me and the wife are planning to stop smoking once the calender hits 2020.

She was diagnosed with copd.a few months ago.

So we really have to give up now..

• Like 2

There's good evidence which shows taking Ramipril at night is best rather than in the morning. Same with Lisinopril which is similar.You might get a cough but its just a harmless side effect. Your cock might not get as hard cos as well. Been there got the t shirt lol

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

There's good evidence which shows taking Ramipril at night is best rather than in the morning. Same with Lisinopril which is similar.You might get a cough but its just a harmless side effect. Your cock might not get as hard cos as well. Been there got the t shirt lol

I read that earlier mate.about taking at night instead of day.

M doctor said every morning to take it 

1 minute ago, king said:

Just typed it in mate.

You are right.mad isn't it.

Me and the wife are planning to stop smoking once the calender hits 2020.

She was diagnosed with copd.a few months ago.

So we really have to give up now..

Good on both of you ?. Luckily I've never smoked in my life. But my mrs did til a couple of years back, not alot, but every time she went to the doc's, which is fairly regular as she was born with heart problems, they kept telling her to stop smoking above all else. As soon as she did everything started improving. Good luck with it for you and the mrs ?

• Like 1