Pm,s and whats going on lads

8 hours ago, philpot said:

I am pleased you posted this Jimmy because those who didn't know were able to see things were not right so as you have many friends on here, they are able to express their best wishes and without doubt everyone here will be thinking of you and all the family. If Natalie follows after Nicola and you, see will be a strong lady and judging by what I have seen my friend, she has that strength clearly.

Best regards

Phil 

Had to put it on Phil

i was getting pm,s asking what was up

so this was the easiest way

thank you lads for your kind words ill pass them on to her today

Loads of things go thru your mind at a time like this some good but mostly bad

i wish i could of taken it all away for her and i would of in an instant id of taken her place

as we all would of when it comes to our kids she is 35yrs old but she will all ways be my bairn

Still a long way to go lads

But she is on the road to recovery

she has been told she will need scans for the rest of her life

as its a cancer that will return it will re,grow but she will be monitored so when it dose they will catch it 

early .

Now i just want her home and back to normal so to speak

ONCE AGAIN LADS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads she has her good days and bad days but at the Minute mostly good chemo tablets 14 a day which make her sleepy all the time and has to have scans every month for 5yrs . There n

Had to put it on Phil i was getting pm,s asking what was up so this was the easiest way thank you lads for your kind words ill pass them on to her today Loads of things go thru you

AND SHE SAYS HIGH GUYS

Posted Images

Best Wishes to her and you Jimmy ,at times like these family is everything ,a hug and a cuddle are some of the best medicine you can give .I lost my eldest granson in January to a motorbike accident and the pain is still horrendous .First christmas without him ,Daughters dreading it but as a family we are all doing our best to keep it happy for the other kids .

Natalie knows your all there for her and your love will see her through ,be strong and and keep smiling she needs your laughter ,smiles and she knows your all giving her the support and live to fight this nasty evil disease atb Iain and Debbie

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Best Wishes to her and you Jimmy ,at times like these family is everything ,a hug and a cuddle are some of the best medicine you can give .I lost my eldest granson in January to a motorbike accident and the pain is still horrendous .First christmas without him ,Daughters dreading it but as a family we are all doing our best to keep it happy for the other kids .

Natalie knows your all there for her and your love will see her through ,be strong and and keep smiling she needs your laughter ,smiles and she knows your all giving her the support and live to fight this nasty evil disease atb Iain and Debbie

I am very sorry to hear of your grandson's accident BC, a tragic loss and one which will certainly be felt this Christmas. My sincere thoughts to you and yours.

Phil

• Like 1
On 19/11/2019 at 12:06, Baldcoot said:

So so sorry to hear this Iain i know what its like to lose a grandson not in the same context as you and yours

mine was only 24 days old but the pain is more or less the same

Dillon would of been 11 two weeks ago i was asked if i wanted to hold him two days before he passed but i sayd ill hold him when he comes home ,

Its some thing i regret and will for the rest of my life .

Theres not a day go,s by i dont think of him

i never got that kiss or the cuddle or to hold him in my arms or to tell him how much i loved him as i do all my grand kids

But id like to think he knows

I feel for you both and your daughter .

all my best wishes and thoughts to u all at this sad time

atvbjimmy/Nicola

• Sad 1

Thank you both for your kind words Jimmy ,we will always have regrets and what it's but have to deal with them not only for ourselves but for our daughters As they carry the pain of loss and need us to help them deal with it every day as only close and loving family can ,best wishes to all of you give your daughter a hug from us all atb Iain and Debbie 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Thank you both for your kind words Jimmy ,we will always have regrets and what it's but have to deal with them not only for ourselves but for our daughters As they carry the pain of loss and need us to help them deal with it every day as only close and loving family can ,best wishes to all of you give your daughter a hug from us all atb Iain and Debbie 

No truer words spoken Lain and i will do mate

Just remember the good times with him

he will never be far from your thoughts

atvbjimmy/Nicola

On 19/11/2019 at 12:06, Baldcoot said:

Sorry to hear this Iain.

........ My condolences to you all - I hope you manage to give them a good Christmas mate.

Atb

• Like 1

Docs have been round this morning and they are happy with her progress

and they sayd she should be home by Wednesday

Just like to add im so proud of her for fighting this horrible disease

every one says she is her dads daughter and yes she is but i think id of given up she is a fighter and strong not only in strength but in mind too a fighter to the core .

She says she wants to come to the next northern shooting show with me

and im going to take her and spoil the hell out of her when i do

still a long way to go mind as with this disease loads of tests and then there is the chemo and that 

but she is in high spirits,

By the way lads i passed all your kind words on and best wishes

and she sayd thank you all so much.

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

AND SHE SAYS HIGH GUYS

IMG_20191117_155714.jpg

This photo don’t do the girl any justice.. 

she’s one pretty girl jim and she’s been through hell in the last couple of weeks and she’ll bounce back stronger than ever? And she’s got the family to back her and a few fcukers off here!! 

• Like 3

As I said last night Jimmy, fantastic news and her progress must be amazing for the doctors to be happy for her to return home on Wednesday. Now we can sort the flowers mate.

You are going to bring Natalie to the only bloody show that Trish and Myself will not be going to this year, we are booked in for a holiday ? might have to think of driving back but it's a long way to Harrogate from Suffolk hmmmmm

Anyway seriously good bit of news my friend.

Phil

• Like 1