Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Weighed the pup today, be 5 months old in 2 days time, he's weighing 19kg and standing bang on 23" tts.

Really strong pup, finding his legs now. Had an afternoon on a warren recently pegging rabbits in long nets and had 2 afternoons on a local shoot taking in the sounds and sights of it all. Totally gun steady 👌 and a lot of drive. Can't wait to see what he'll be like this time next year.

The dam Heidi is doing really well, been back in hard work for about a month now and ticking off new boxes as she goes. 

20191106_124119.jpg

20191108_131610.jpg

Edited by Vicky Steadman
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Having some trouble uploading. Will try again

Come on vicky get some pics up 👍🏼😉

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Come on vicky get some pics up 👍🏼😉

Drop a pic of your pup in here. Going to try to get a few up to date ones of a couple others

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Drop a pic of your pup in here. Going to try to get a few up to date ones of a couple others

I’ll have to see if I can get some decent up to date pictures over the weekend she’s hard to get pictures of she’s constantly moving 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ll have to see if I can get some decent up to date pictures over the weekend she’s hard to get pictures of she’s constantly moving 

I've got one like that!

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/11/2019 at 17:47, Vicky Steadman said:

White bitch and black dog pups that went together up country. Both big tanks of pups similar size and weight to mine.

Screenshot_20191109-165613.png

Screenshot_20191109-165646.png

Nice that👍

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/11/2019 at 21:08, Vicky Steadman said:

Weighed the pup today, be 5 months old in 2 days time, he's weighing 19kg and standing bang on 23" tts.

Really strong pup, finding his legs now. Had an afternoon on a warren recently pegging rabbits in long nets and had 2 afternoons on a local shoot taking in the sounds and sights of it all. Totally gun steady 👌 and a lot of drive. Can't wait to see what he'll be like this time next year.

The dam Heidi is doing really well, been back in hard work for about a month now and ticking off new boxes as she goes. 

20191106_124119.jpg

20191108_131610.jpg

Looking good Vicky ,is this the pup you got from David h ? 

Atb 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Looking good Vicky ,is this the pup you got from David h ? 

Atb 

You got vicky confused with someone else mate she bred the pup/pups 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...