Weighed the pup today, be 5 months old in 2 days time, he's weighing 19kg and standing bang on 23" tts.

Really strong pup, finding his legs now. Had an afternoon on a warren recently pegging rabbits in long nets and had 2 afternoons on a local shoot taking in the sounds and sights of it all. Totally gun steady 👌 and a lot of drive. Can't wait to see what he'll be like this time next year.

The dam Heidi is doing really well, been back in hard work for about a month now and ticking off new boxes as she goes. 

20191106_124119.jpg

20191108_131610.jpg

Edited by Vicky Steadman
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Having some trouble uploading. Will try again

Come on vicky get some pics up 👍🏼😉

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Come on vicky get some pics up 👍🏼😉

Drop a pic of your pup in here. Going to try to get a few up to date ones of a couple others

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Drop a pic of your pup in here. Going to try to get a few up to date ones of a couple others

I’ll have to see if I can get some decent up to date pictures over the weekend she’s hard to get pictures of she’s constantly moving 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ll have to see if I can get some decent up to date pictures over the weekend she’s hard to get pictures of she’s constantly moving 

I've got one like that!

On 15/11/2019 at 17:47, Vicky Steadman said:

White bitch and black dog pups that went together up country. Both big tanks of pups similar size and weight to mine.

Screenshot_20191109-165613.png

Screenshot_20191109-165646.png

Nice that👍

On 11/11/2019 at 21:08, Vicky Steadman said:

Weighed the pup today, be 5 months old in 2 days time, he's weighing 19kg and standing bang on 23" tts.

Really strong pup, finding his legs now. Had an afternoon on a warren recently pegging rabbits in long nets and had 2 afternoons on a local shoot taking in the sounds and sights of it all. Totally gun steady 👌 and a lot of drive. Can't wait to see what he'll be like this time next year.

The dam Heidi is doing really well, been back in hard work for about a month now and ticking off new boxes as she goes. 

20191106_124119.jpg

20191108_131610.jpg

Looking good Vicky ,is this the pup you got from David h ? 

Atb 

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Looking good Vicky ,is this the pup you got from David h ? 

Atb 

You got vicky confused with someone else mate she bred the pup/pups