Fox baiting?

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Use what it is coming for. Any casualties can be left out at night in a convenient place and if not taken removed in the morning. Once the fox has sussed the regular availability of chicken carcases you can sit out in your hide. 

Actually there are/is the odd dead bird but they get left/ignored!

59 minutes ago, ianm said:

I use a spray bottle full of water that has been used to boil horse hoof trimmings to attract them to a bait spot initially. I have to boil it outside and you don't ever want to spill it on yourself, it stinks horrible but is irresistible to foxes .

That sounds good!

The bait has been out all weekend but not touched. Tonight I will collect the camera to see if anyone is at least passing it.

• Like 1

Drowned last night 3 and half hours and a no show fox had the brains to stay in and throw another log on the fire .All dog food gone ,either washed away or eaten by a fat bugga during the day .Went at 9 as weather LIARS said no rain till midnight :censored:Of course totally wrong ,10 oclock wallop ,sheltered where i could but after getting wetter than the Titanics swimming pool i swam home through the flood waters .Frustrated dont cover it 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Drowned last night 3 and half hours and a no show fox had the brains to stay in and throw another log on the fire .All dog food gone ,either washed away or eaten by a fat bugga during the day .Went at 9 as weather LIARS said no rain till midnight :censored:Of course totally wrong ,10 oclock wallop ,sheltered where i could but after getting wetter than the Titanics swimming pool i swam home through the flood waters .Frustrated dont cover it 

Sorry mate but that made me laugh ?

• Haha 1

Used to use putrid rabbit guts, fish guts and anything smelly. Tip a load of it down a pair of womens tights (pref when the woman ain't wearing em..!) And drag that over a field before dumping it in the middle.

Bout 25 years ago went to one of them Warrener talk nights and bought a tub of fox lure off him. Made from rendering down scent glands, genitals and skins he claimed, it sure did pong! Tried it a couple of times but with no success and gave it away.

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Used to use putrid rabbit guts, fish guts and anything smelly. Tip a load of it down a pair of womens tights (pref when the woman ain't wearing em..!) And drag that over a field before dumping it in the middle.

Bout 25 years ago went to one of them Warrener talk nights and bought a tub of fox lure off him. Made from rendering down scent glands, genitals and skins he claimed, it sure did pong! Tried it a couple of times but with no success and gave it away.

I didn't read " preferably when the woman ain't wearing them"!

Oh carp!

• Haha 3