Sign in to follow this  
colliejohn

A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Seen em straight out a razor cowardly on teeth not exciting on long ears either it his what it his your spouting shit fella they ain't much I ai t seen with working types seen the very best razir was a hyped up hunting life coursi g bred with a good pedigree there's lots of others still doing what he achieved an more just not many get ta here off them fat lad atb bill

Razor X what?

I never said off razor I said out of his brother and mine did everything definitely not cowardly worked with ferrets all his life very good at it aswell but I have heard very good things about the stuff from razor himself 

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Oh and fa what it's worth most my jukels are shit  thats my comparison ta jukels I've had in past coursing and herding types will razor take geese of a flooded wi ter ri er will razor run a man down a d holdd him will razor find weed home grown or rewill he find cash  will track back a d retrieve lost mobile phones  Nd of course will he work with ferrits Nd nock the odd long ear over I do t think so nor none of hissprogeny so if that spouting shit so be it  ha atb bill

you got a lurcher finding grows n mobiles haha cmon ta feck bill ......il come see this haha ?

2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

you got a lurcher finding grows n mobiles haha cmon ta feck bill ......il come see this haha ?

I could definitely find use of a weed dog hare in its trap whilst rolling a blunt wi its front paws and barking the winning lottery numbers 

Dont be fooled these types exist 

REALISE 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Oh and fa what it's worth most my jukels are shit  thats my comparison ta jukels I've had in past coursing and herding types will razor take geese of a flooded wi ter ri er will razor run a man down a d holdd him will razor find weed home grown or rewill he find cash  will track back a d retrieve lost mobile phones  Nd of course will he work with ferrits Nd nock the odd long ear over I do t think so nor none of hissprogeny so if that spouting shit so be it  ha atb bill

Was your dog called hooch bill 😂 all jokes aside bill wtf as any of that got to do with lurcher work 

Just now, Blackmag said:

Was your dog called hooch bill 😂 all jokes aside bill wtf as any of that got to do with lurcher work 

Lol feck all but a bet ya bottom doll ar if thy mutt marked a bag a cash ya wunt leave it ha ha ha. And no it name was Turner Tina Turner atb bill

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lol feck all but a bet ya bottom doll ar if thy mutt marked a bag a cash ya wunt leave it ha ha ha. And no it name was Turner Tina Turner atb bill

So you got a dog there can find both ? 

Just now, jackthelad said:

So you got a dog there can find both ? 

I believe dogs like that are trained fa that but only seen em on tele atb bill

Wat the feck u rattling in about then you running razor pups down come out with that gash ffs haha had me interested for a minute there I thought u just had bad grammar like myself now Iam convinced your touched

• Haha 1

Bills rambling again ta hide the fact he full a minyaka🤣🤣

see if your dog will find your bag a glue an go back to that instead a rattling yer gums on here ffs bill🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Wat the feck u rattling in about then you running razor pups down come out with that gash ffs haha had me interested for a minute there I thought u just had bad grammar like myself now Iam convinced your touched

Lol atb bill

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bills rambling again ta hide the fact he full a minyaka🤣🤣

see if your dog will find your bag a glue an go back to that instead a rattling yer gums on here ffs bill🤣🤣

Go suck on ya  crack pipe katchum we got you marked from here ya fecking clancey  atb bill

• Haha 1

Just now, billhardy said:

Go suck on ya  crack pipe katchum we got you marked from here ya fecking clancey  atb bill

Who’s we?? 😂😂 your the laughing stock a the lurcher section

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Who’s we?? 😂😂 your the laughing stock a the lurcher section

That's fine by me see ya can speak da e eryonse Hill Billy crack head lol you entertain me regular crack head Hill Billy cow Milker atb bill

• Haha 2