Steak and Kidney Pudding

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Would this get me in?

FB_IMG_1569270308296.jpg

FB_IMG_1569270448801.jpg

Doors wide open for you lol Altho  I can remember yrs back watching one of the old boys sneezing on a salmon and cheese beigel if that weren’t bad enough his fag ash dropped in the chopped herring bowl ? scince that day I ain’t had neither  but still shovel in the beef and them cheesecakes are to die for and they serve them upstairs lol 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to share this with the traditional food lovers on here seeing as we haven’t had a food thread for a while,  my wife made this from scratch all the gravy inside the pudding reduced with red wine

Freybentos? 

My Mrs wouldn’t allow such an outrage the gravy is the same gravy that is inside the pudding a reduced red wine gravy attention to detail is her forte. ?

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Doors wide open for you lol Altho  I can remember yrs back watching one of the old boys sneezing on a salmon and cheese beigel if that weren’t bad enough his fag ash dropped in the chopped herring bowl ? scince that day I ain’t had neither  but still shovel in the beef and them cheesecakes are to die for and they serve them upstairs lol 

I called in to see a pal in Canning Town Saturday afternoon and we had a drive up there.There was and old back bird behind the jump making the beef begals.She was slicing the beef about 2"thick and ramming it in there but f**k me she went a bit overboard with the mustard.First big bite walking back round to my motor I had tears streaming from my eyes and what felt like flames coming out of my nose.

23 hours ago, downsouth said:

I called in to see a pal in Canning Town Saturday afternoon and we had a drive up there.There was and old back bird behind the jump making the beef begals.She was slicing the beef about 2"thick and ramming it in there but f**k me she went a bit overboard with the mustard.First big bite walking back round to my motor I had tears streaming from my eyes and what felt like flames coming out of my nose.

lol it does bite that mustard  ? I took early lunch today so for a change I had a pie with mash v tasty ?

737D90B1-32F3-49D8-B15D-51F178E7CEF4.jpeg

• Like 3
On 23/09/2019 at 17:25, terryd said:

yea mine will be the same. I love suet as well big dumplin fan so its a win win for me 

Have you tried it yet Terry?  I've made one today and it wasn't bad for a first attempt but the bacon I used was a bit salty. I bet it would be nice with beef in it.

• Like 1
Just now, gnipper said:

Have you tried it yet Terry?  I've made one today and it wasn't bad for a first attempt but the bacon I used was a bit salty. I bet it would be nice with beef in it.

not yet I am waiting to get some decent bacon not to keen on using the old watery stuff

• Like 1