Which Calibre

5 hours ago, Alsone said:

Didn't know that. Another very restrictive and pointless law provided it's non fac power was certified following re-conversion.

I must also correct myself earlier on .17wsm. It isn't discontinued. I thought it maybe as this morning I couldn't find it on Savage's website (maybe being updated?). However, a search tonight shows 5 versions of the .17 wsm B-Mag now, so an expansion!

BTW, 3 out of the 5 are laminated wood stocks so it should be possible for a registered firearm and Savage Arms dealer to order a wood one if there aren't any in this country. The models are here and the wood stocks are quite tasty:

https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=all&fcfire=off&frfire=off&fmsr=off&fshotgun=off&frfireshot=off&f17hor=off&f17hm2=off&f22hor=off&f17wsm=on&f204rug=off&f22lr=off&f222rem=off&f22wmr=off&f224val=off&f22250rem=off&f243win=off&f6nor=off&f2506rem=off&f6mmcre=off&f260rem=off&f65nor=off&f270win=off&f270wsm=off&f708rem=off&f65cre=off&f308pal=off&f308win=off&f3006spr=off&f300mag=off&f300wsm=off&f338fed=off&f338lap=off&f338mag=off&f350=off&f375rug=off&f450bus=off&f17hmr=off&f223rem=off&f7mag=off&f280ack=off&f223556=off&f65prc=off&f12ga=off&f16ga=off&f20ga=off&f28ga=off&f410ga=off&fhunting=off&fcomp=off&flongrange=off&&fpred=off&fsmallgame=off&ftact=off&ftarget=off&fvarmint=off&ffox=off&fsteve=off&f12var=off&fa=off&faxis=off&fb=off&fhunter=off&flr=off&fmagnum=off&fmark=off&f110=off&f64=off&fmsrs=off&fsingleshot=off&fspecial=off&ftarg=off&ftrophy=off&fvarm=off&fyouth=off&faccustock=off&faccutrigger=off&falum=off&fambidex=off&fbwalnut=off&fbolt=off&fbreak=off&fcompact=off&fdisemi=off&fhardwood=off&fleft=off&fover=off&fpump=off&fsemi=off&fside=off&fsynthetic=off&ftake=off&fthreaded=off&ftwalnut=off&fbeech=off&flam=off&fwalnut=off&fbox=off&fhinged=off&frotary=off&fsingle=off&ftop=off&ftube=off&fsamt=

You want to stop sucking rifle stocks no matter how tasty they may or may not be!

Sometimes I really worry about you.

Lol.

• Haha 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know if any of you lads would be interested but I’ve just got myself a lovely pair of boots for when I’m out with the .17, for me if I’m not styling it right when out shooting then I might as

I love a .17 I find the ammo fits very well  in my handbag ?

I know mate but it would be a laugh ?  and I bet Walshie and stav will be up your way in a hour depending on traffic ??

Posted Images