Jump to content
king

Training...katchum..

Recommended Posts

How are you getting on with the training now Katchum.

You still at it hopefully...

If so you seen many gains yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Get your tongue out his bum. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Joined July 25th..

What was your banned username.

Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, king said:

Joined July 25th..

What was your banned username.

Lol

Be gone with ya, nobody likes a brown nose.ย 

I'm sure Katchum is doing fine at the gym pal, take your false interest small talk and shove it up your jacksie. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've opened a can of worms here, with a tin opener though unlike Kings best mate.......ย 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I've opened a can of worms here, with a tin opener though unlike Kings best mate.......ย 

Stick picture of your dinner up if you really want king to lose the plot.ย 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dogmandont said:

Stick picture of your dinner up if you really want king to lose the plot.ย 

Do tell? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jobi said:

Do tell? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heโ€™s not a fan of lads posting foodie pictures. Donโ€™t tell him I said anything. Lol.ย 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dogmandont said:

Heโ€™s not a fan of lads posting foodie pictures. Donโ€™t tell him I said anything. Lol.ย 

I don't know, he's making a meal out of this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you feeding the dog ginger...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, king said:

you feeding the dog ginger...

No he's feeding the mong..... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, king said:

How are you getting on with the training now Katchum.

You still at it hopefully...

If so you seen many gains yet...

I hope he is keeping it up ,.he's got four straightners and one fight to the death lined up this seasonย 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I hope he is keeping it up ,.he's got four straightners and one fight to the death lined up this seasonย 

If he's only one fight to the death I'm putting all my money on his opponent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still training or is it trying ๐Ÿ˜‚ either way I spent a couple hours in gym a few times a week an am seeing some decent gains๐Ÿ˜ away for a week just now tho so wonโ€™t be back at it till next weekendย 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ร—