Bet this wasent expected!

Seeing the site aint changed much thought i had to make a apperence. Whats happening lads! Been away quite a while now somewhat 1 year

Fair to say some of us need a catch up?

Took motocross into a hobby but a cant forget the way me grandad brought is up so am happy as to be getting back oot! Came a shock when a was told a tin of JS'B were nearly 16 quid haha bsa power But looking for another TX200 missing the springers alot .

Anyways lads thats me back?

Thanks Ethan.

• Like 4

Nice to have you back Ethan, there has been a gap in grandad's hunting reports as you were not with him. Anyway, glad to see you are getting back into shooting and perhaps we will see you again in the not to distant future my lad.

Phil

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Good to see you back Ethan :thumbs:

I thought you'd taken some time off to chase fanny :hmm: :yes: :laugh:

Your Beeman C1 is still going strong mate :thumbs:

Atb

Haha that's out the water mate?missed being out with me rifle haha hopefully be out tomorrow night?

Glad to hear it's still live and well matey 

Edited by Ethan TX
  • Like 1
On 15/08/2019 at 21:54, Rez said:

Now then mukka.

My mates mad into his motorX... shame he's a homosexual... ?

I hope your well x

I am well mate and blew up me crossa?well needed night out last night tho mate only got 1 but..

• Like 1

If you’ve got money to burn ,moto x is the sport for you ,spent more money on bikes than enough ,fecked up 3 on the sands at Weston and got a titanium bar in my leg from a bad landing on a table top .I say bad but I mean terrible .Landed on another bike not dragged off the course .Airguns much kinder on the wallet .