Jump to content
TOMO

peaky blinders heads up

Recommended Posts


On 09/08/2019 at 16:38, W. Katchum said:

Mate I’m right upto date, watched the latest one (s2 e7)last night it’s usually a Thursday night it comes on, get on it pal I promise you won’t be disappointed,  I won’t even hint as to what’s happening as it will ruin it but trust me an watch it😉

 

i use showbox or cartoon hd, downloaded to the kids tablet 😁perfect quality every time, it’s by far the best thing I ever watched By miles 👍

Just caught up with S2......... Mate! :icon_eek:

FYI you might like Longmire. Similar stuff, not quite as grand but very similar, I loved it.

 

This pretty much sums up Yellowstone for me. 

 

But this was brilliant. Spoiler! Don't watch if want to watch the series. Also, it's a bit strong if kids are around.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Just caught up with S2......... Mate! :icon_eek:

FYI you might like Longmire. Similar stuff, not quite as grand but very similar, I loved it.

 

This pretty much sums up Yellowstone for me. 

 

But this was brilliant. Spoiler! Don't watch if want to watch the series. Also, it's a bit strong if kids are around.

 

Hopefully catch the new one tonight after me shift. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 16:01, Bosun11 said:

Went over to Dublin two years ago on a Stag do. Every other group of cnuts was dressed in Peaky Blinder clobber, bars were full of em. Most of em looked propper shite too.

Bet they all thought they were clever as feck before they went BUT realised they looked like bellends when they were dressed like another 5 groups in every bar in Temple Bar.

It put me off the series, between that and the shite brummy accents. Thankfully Tom Hardy's Jewish gangster and better acting saved the day, so this series better be good as he's now dead..!

Role on Taboo... 👌

Taboo was something else , enjoyed it hopefully itll be back on soon 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Taboo was something else , enjoyed it hopefully itll be back on soon 

Second series has been filmed. But no release date yet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a few episodes of the  peaky blinder thing on loads of recommendations and got to Be honest I thought it was pretentious ,and tried far too hard to be like an American gangster movie ,the characters are all laughable cartoon stereotypes ,I'm just waiting for one of those Tommy gun wielding ( Tommy guns ffs )daft hat wearing brummy gangsters to shout " yow doirty rot " 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2019 at 13:37, Astanley said:

I watched a few episodes of the  peaky blinder thing on loads of recommendations and got to Be honest I thought it was pretentious ,and tried far too hard to be like an American gangster movie ,the characters are all laughable cartoon stereotypes ,I'm just waiting for one of those Tommy gun wielding ( Tommy guns ffs )daft hat wearing brummy gangsters to shout " yow doirty rot " 

just watched the the 2 new  episodes, and agree  it to  pretentious  , as yet it not as good as the old stuff, i still watch it and see how it goes. i get it alot with my accent  where i live now, from the people here , they say are you from Brum, i say fookin no , Wolves= Wolverhampton  , they  say oh  black country  , i say wolves is on the edge of the black country ,  Tipton , etc black country,  if you carnt understand wolves , you never understand  fookin   Tipton  lingo     haha .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bird said:

just watched the the 2 new  episodes, and agree  it to  pretentious  , as yet it not as good as the old stuff, i still watch it and see how it goes. i get it alot with my accent  where i live now, from the people here , they say are you from Brum, i say fookin no , Wolves= Wolverhampton  , they  say oh  black country  , i say wolves is on the edge of the black country ,  Tipton , etc black country,  if you carnt understand wolves , you never understand  fookin   Tipton  lingo     haha .

I think its run its course , 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×