Arm Wrestling (info )

been watching on youtube  vids , a 18 year old  school boy,(Aleksandr Beziazykov ) think thats who he is, or if make the vids, not quite sure, but this lad Brill , he strong with great Technic . i did bit when i was  late twenties , was not bad, as i am naturally strong, and doing over the years manual work , brewery work, handling 3000 kegs all day  etc  45 years hard graft ,  i am old man now,  but like looking at strongman, boxing , anything that involved  skill/power . just  have got the right lad  above  lol  , watched few of him and other blokes training , looked quite good. think there making  good living from the sport now , just bit of info about the lad  thats all .!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the referees do their job the kings move is as legitimate as anything else......newcomers to arm wrestling always view it as just stretching your arm out to put the brakes on,the big mistake new la

There you go you are answering your own questions about the kings move.....you had deep bone pain just from mere side pressure,think of the pain you would be in after the complete hyperextension it ta

Yeah that's the Ukrainian Oleg Zhokh, he wasn't actually born like that as far as I know. I think his arm is that size because of his strength training regime. 

yeh I watch the odd bit....its a real skill to watch ...and of course all the siking out ect....that travis bagent fella allways at it....

gnash is ye man for info on this stuff ..hes right in to it

Alek is referred to as schoolboy,he is a cracking prospect in the sport but has never pulled any of the bigger names yet....his older brother Alex who is referred to as Toproll has made an impression and beaten some decent names,his biggest match to date was against Justin Bishop which he lost 3 - 0....Justin is in the top 5 middleweights in the world....so for a couple of very ineperienced young lads they are doing great,travelling all round the world learning and becoming stronger.......arm wrestling is a sport that takes years and years to reach your full potential,to master techniques,develop the mental and physical make up and understanding of the bodies mechanics.....a lad like Alek simply because of his age and genetics has every chance of reaching the top of the sport but it wont be for a while yet.

57 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Best by far is big Denis but I think he's done and dusted, too much Jungle Juice has f****d him up good and proper. 

Cyplenkov has never been " the best ".....he is not rated in the top 20 right handed and left handed is probably around 4 or 5.....he beat Larratt convincingly but is paying the price physically i personally dont think Denis will ever reach the world number 1.

Levan Saginashvili and Michael Todd are the 2 best super heavyweights at this moment although Saginashvili was recently beaten by Eugeny Prudnik.

To be considered the best you have to dominate the sport over a period of time and Denis Cyplenkov has never done that.....the greatest arm wrestler who ever lived is without doubt John Brzenk....followed probably by Devon Larratt.....personally i dont think we will ever again see an arm wrestler dominate like Brzenk did the sport is becoming too big.

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Cyplenkov has never been " the best ".....he is not rated in the top 20 right handed and left handed is probably around 4 or 5.....he beat Larratt convincingly but is paying the price physically i personally dont think Denis will ever reach the world number 1.

Levan Saginashvili and Michael Todd are the 2 best super heavyweights at this moment although Saginashvili was recently beaten by Eugeny Prudnik.

To be considered the best you have to dominate the sport over a period of time and Denis Cyplenkov has never done that.....the greatest arm wrestler who ever lived is without doubt John Brzenk....followed probably by Devon Larratt.....personally i dont think we will ever again see an arm wrestler dominate like Brzenk did the sport is becoming too big.

Of course he has, I think he's unbeaten with the left hand. He has beaten all of the worlds best, Larratt, Chaffee, Pushkar, Todd, all of them. 

Larratt has stated Denis is by far the most powerful man he's ever pulled with, nobody has destroyed  Larratt so easily. 

Brzenk is the greatest of all time without a doubt, his longevity has been unreal. 

Edited by Jobi
50 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Very surprised you ain't got a bad back Ray the life Youv led .

yeh max , it took it toll on me, from digging holes, and carrying kegs all day, the old back was and is fooked now , but i walk couple hours every day, with the dogs , and will always have a lurcher around me, as they make good pets and catch your dinner if need be.  how you  doing these days you still fit and working .?

25 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Of course he has, I think he's unbeaten with the left hand. He has beaten all of the worlds best, Larratt, Chaffee, Pushkar, Todd, all of them. 

Larratt has stated Denis is by far the most powerful man he's ever pulled with, nobody has destroyed  Larratt so easily. 

Brzenk is the greatest of all time without a doubt, his longevity has been unreal. 

The 3 best left handed pullers in the world you havent mentioned....Sagnashvili,Laletin and Bagent.....Cyplenkov has never pulled them.

Nobody can claim to be the best when they can only win on 1 arm Levan Sagnashvili is ranked number 1 right and left arm.

Personally i think the way Michael Todd has perfected the kings move Cyplenkov even back at his strongest will not have the levers to get around it....his only chance would be out of the strap but the majority of Todds matches go to straps.

Larratt stating Denis is the most powerful puller he has faced means nothing about winning arm wrestling matches,Devon is probably the most technical puller in the world yet not in the top 20 for power.

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The 3 best left handed pullers in the world you havent mentioned....Sagnashvili,Laletin and Bagent.....Cyplenkov has never pulled them.

Nobody can claim to be the best when they can only win on 1 arm Levan Sagnashvili is ranked number 1 right and left arm.

Personally i think the way Michael Todd has perfected the kings move Cyplenkov even back at his strongest will not have the levers to get around it....his only chance would be out of the strap but the majority of Todds matches go to straps.

Larratt stating Denis is the most powerful puller he has faced means nothing about winning arm wrestling matches,Devon is probably the most technical puller in the world yet not in the top 20 for power.

Yes and they haven't pulled him, I think all 3 of them have been beat on their best arm, Denis hasn't. 

You do know Denis beat Todd just before he got ill, kings move included? I personally think that move is bullshit and should be banned. 

Thats the thing, Devon can overcome every puller just about out there with technique, against Denis he didn't have the slightest of hope. 

Edited by Jobi
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

what do you think   Larry wheels   Gnash  ? , he ex bodybuilder , he strong bloke  for  6ft 1in   285lb , he benched  610lb  , and incline 520lb , 810 squat, 855lb dead lift  . he not bad at arm wrestling , he tried  to pull  Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson  6ft 9in  400lb (strongman)   ,  he did ok, but the big lad  pull him down both hands . i wonder if  had Technic  and maybe bit more power he beat him, just curious  mate.    you getting ready this weekend  for the footie ?  we   wolves  got Leicester  sunday   , looking for 3 points  with bit of luck .! 

3 hours ago, bird said:

what do you think   Larry wheels   Gnash  ? , he ex bodybuilder , he strong bloke  for  6ft 1in   285lb , he benched  610lb  , and incline 520lb , 810 squat, 855lb dead lift  . he not bad at arm wrestling , he tried  to pull  Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson  6ft 9in  400lb (strongman)   ,  he did ok, but the big lad  pull him down both hands . i wonder if  had Technic  and maybe bit more power he beat him, just curious  mate.    you getting ready this weekend  for the footie ?  we   wolves  got Leicester  sunday   , looking for 3 points  with bit of luck .! 

hes not really a bodybuilder ray....hes come from powerlifting ...done a few bodybuilding shows....hes going to transition to strongman ...but torn a biceps whilst training the the stonelifting befor giants live a few weeks back.....just after worlds strongest man.....wich was won by martins licis from America,,,Hathor was 3rd this year,,,,he injured his foot in the first heat

4 hours ago, Jobi said:

Yes and they haven't pulled him, I think all 3 of them have been beat on their best arm, Denis hasn't. 

You do know Denis beat Todd just before he got ill, kings move included? I personally think that move is bullshit and should be banned. 

Thats the thing, Devon can overcome every puller just about out there with technique, against Denis he didn't have the slightest of hope. 

The rankings are there for a reason mate Denis hasnt pulled in the biggest events......why should the kings move be banned it doesnt break any rules and actually takes an extremely high level of technical ability,knowledge and strength......regarding the loss to Denis...Devon has said since that he has beaten many guys who are 20% stronger than he is with pure technique alone,but that Denis was probably 30/35% stronger than him and it was too much to overcome.....he also said that to beat Denis he needs to get stronger,but as much as he loves the sport is not willing to die for it !....basically implying he is not willing to take the huge amounts of juice that Denis does.

Do you/have you competed Jobi ?