F.A.O billhardy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Bill, this is one of Brego's pups mate. Just turned 4 months now  

They must sell some good speed near you bill. You got a fair gurn going on...

Going of that pic it looks about as athletic as butterbean. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Going off that pic bill, it looks like it's got crap feet. Any bull blood in it?

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Going off that pic bill, it looks like it's got crap feet. Any bull blood in it?

Lol atb Bill

6 hours ago, Gilbey said:

just going off that pic, you'd think it had mastiff in it or something

But then if you had any knowledge of these breed types yas know the make up of shepherds Alsatians contain mastiff  it's like being back n school fa ya lol atb bill

6 hours ago, Gilbey said:

just going off that pic, you'd think it had mastiff in it or something

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
11 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lol atb Bill

But then if you had any knowledge of these breed types yas know the make up of shepherds Alsatians contain mastiff  it's like being back n school fa ya lol atb bill

What mastiff blood, and when was it introduced into the breeding lines of the gsd,  sensei bill? ?

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What mastiff blood, and when was it introduced into the breeding lines of the gsd,  sensei bill? ?

Mastiff bllod was introduced in foundation lines of alsation amongst other types remember we had types back in the older times. Working malls have depending on lines have several breed in there make up a malli xs alsation which there's lots now will be healthier type the same g oes f as mixing vigour size much healthier type of working animals Al we moving forward Ll the time shame the British had a blip.. Namely kennel club. But we now back on track with tye help of the European breeders. Atb bill

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Mastiff bllod was introduced in foundation lines of alsation amongst other types remember we had types back in the older times. Working malls have depending on lines have several breed in there make up a malli xs alsation which there's lots now will be healthier type the same g oes f as mixing vigour size much healthier type of working animals Al we moving forward Ll the time shame the British had a blip.. Namely kennel club. But we now back on track with tye help of the European breeders. Atb bill

I don't believe, nor can I find evidence of mastiff blood ever being used in the creation of the german shepherd dog. I obviously know that all breeds have their different foundation lines, within certain breeds etc, like herding stock of 'no definite type' in the case of gsd's. But can find no evidence of mastiif blood ever being used

58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't believe, nor can I find evidence of mastiff blood ever being used in the creation of the german shepherd dog. I obviously know that all breeds have their different foundation lines, within certain breeds etc, like herding stock of 'no definite type' in the case of gsd's. But can find no evidence of mastiif blood ever being used

It was ferg the carried on wi adding more mastif to produce the rottweiler then greyhound blood to beget them horrible doberman s the first bloke to use mastif blood were count von housen de compo 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It was ferg the carried on wi adding more mastif to produce the rottweiler then greyhound blood to beget them horrible doberman s the first bloke to use mastif blood were count von housen de compo 

I thought it was more like s jutrtslingerg something like t h at black any ways we got the variety of sheperfs some with collie blood some with hardier cur breds somes with wolf blood not wolfie the courser wolf the cow killer  at b bill

30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Talking about dogs not cars blacky

34 minutes ago, Black neck said:

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I thought it was more like s jutrtslingerg something like t h at black any ways we got the variety of sheperfs some with collie blood some with hardier cur breds somes with wolf blood not wolfie the courser wolf the cow killer  at b bill

Look fellas, I'm not saying it definitely didn't happen. Just that I can't find any evidence of it, anywhere I've looked.

If you can put up some actual evidence of it, links, articles, anything, then fair enough ?