big napper

A few hours this morning

Went to some local perms this morning, first was allotments, seen a rabbit and got it, seen a fox on the path aswell so got a pic of it on my phone, zoomed in as it was far away thats why pictures crap, left there and went to some paddocks and got another 1 then went to a few fields, seen a few but only got close enough to get 1 so 3 in all.

20190713_142609.jpg

20190713_062841.jpg

20190713_074821.jpg

20190713_075123.jpg

20190713_102039.jpg

20190713_062645.jpg

• Like 10

Some nice looking perms you have there...

Good shooting.

Im out tomorrow morning so fingers crossed. Kids want rabbit for dinner.

Who do you ask to get permission for shooting the allotments?

Do you have to get people on the allotments to say its ok too?

Fox look abit manky?

FF

• Like 1

Cheers Ff  iv got an allotment there and some of the land is commercial so got permission from the commercial owner then all the allotment holders, fox was ok mate, summer coat and looked fit, the white on its face is something to do with the picture.

Nice shooting good to get out and about  when your an early riser.👍

• Like 1

Maybe only three, but threes good, and you had an enjoyable morning I’m sure. That hw really does look a proper tool with that green stock bn, lovin’ it fella. Mines got a nice poncy bit of walnut that looks nice but I’m frightened of scratching it😂. Keep thinking I should have got synthetic 👍

• Like 1

Cheers mate, ye a great morning, i know what your saying about a nice wood stock, i never look after mine as far as scratching and dinting goes thats partly why i got this besides i thought it looked great aswell

• Like 1

As per BN, nice shooting :hi:.

On 17/07/2019 at 19:20, Rimfireboy! said:

Maybe only three, but threes good, and you had an enjoyable morning I’m sure. That hw really does look a proper tool with that green stock bn, lovin’ it fella. Mines got a nice poncy bit of walnut that looks nice but I’m frightened of scratching it😂. Keep thinking I should have got synthetic 👍

I didn't know you had a " proper rifle" Jim.  x :laugh: :tongue2:

Again, nice shooting BN.:good:

atb. Mark.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mark williams said:

As per BN, nice shooting :hi:.

I didn't know you had a " proper rifle" Jim.  x :laugh: :tongue2:

Again, nice shooting BN.:good:

atb. Mark.

I’ve even been getting back into piston power Mark. Got the hw99 v-Mach and Theoben sirocco our lately. Forgot what I was missing 😁

• Like 1