It’s too hot for this sh*t ☀️

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So with the temperature around 30 I had the bright idea of a walk around the pheasant shoot, what was I thinking ?, not only was the heat mental but the flies were borderline unbearable, but as I had

My first venture into shooting was at about the age of 12 or 13 with a Diana, no scope just open sights, me and my mate who was a few years older than me used to go ratting with it down the beck, no d

It's folks like Gaz I feel sorry for up Scotland. I mean it's bad enough a thistle going up yer skirt, sorry, kilt, but a swarm of midges around your goollies would put me off wearing a skirt for

Posted Images

They’ve come a long way from my old BSA meteor. Christ I loved air rifles , I had Wierauch HW35’s and my last one was a Fienwerkbau sport . All break barrels and 12ft lb but I used to kill some stuff. Rabbits pigeon magpies rats and I’m ashamed to say it Starlings and sparrows when I first started, nothing was safe from old Elmer Fudd here . Still you can’t turn the clock back , but looking back I was bloody naughty. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

They’ve come a long way from my old BSA meteor. Christ I loved air rifles , I had Wierauch HW35’s and my last one was a Fienwerkbau sport . All break barrels and 12ft lb but I used to kill some stuff. Rabbits pigeon magpies rats and I’m ashamed to say it Starlings and sparrows when I first started, nothing was safe from old Elmer Fudd here . Still you can’t turn the clock back , but looking back I was bloody naughty. 

first air gun I shot was a meteor think I was 8, never forget that cos my mate got a black eye from the scope:laugh: got to confess to the starlings in the garden thing too..many moons ago!

still got a couple of sub 12's that ill never get rid of cos there perfect for rabbits on paddocks and barn clearing!

• Like 2

My first venture into shooting was at about the age of 12 or 13 with a Diana, no scope just open sights, me and my mate who was a few years older than me used to go ratting with it down the beck, no doubt mistaking water voles for rats, then we moved on to ducks, rabbits etc, anything we could sell at the working men’s club, different times and I’m only 41, it mad how much life has changed in such a short time, I’ve told my nephew what we used to do and he looks at me like I’m from Victorian times

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, si brown said:

two fresh cut fields and not a bird in sight,, strange bloody things?

Very strange; I been baling barley straw today, two fields of 24hr old rape stubble either side....not a pigeon in sight. 

On 25/07/2019 at 18:32, si brown said:

Cheers stavross... I’ll be shooting on the grounds of the next field is still getting hammered!!

ive had to put flags out and document/ video evidence there is a problem as my local bobby is a packman fan?

this is why I only post rabbits in the Airgun section?

That's crazy. Anyone anti-shooting shouldn't be allowed to join (or remain in) Firearms Licensing Teams or Firearms Teams in general. Justice is supposed to be impartial. The very best people to have in are officers who shoot themselves and that way they understand both sides and all the safety issues. If that's considered impartial the other way, although no reason why it would be as it's not in their interests to let people in who endanger licensing, then at least officers who don't shoot but aren't anti it.

You can't have people administering a licensing system if they themselves want the very subject of the licensing banned.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Otherwise known as the north east....!! 

Yeah it's a strange place the North. We have people who who don't need dynamite but instead like to push entire buildings over: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Dibnah

They're hard up here like that.

Teacher to Southern Child: What did you father do today?  Well Miss he threw a party with rainbows and Unicorns. Teacher to Northern Kid, what did your father do today? Well Miss, he set fire to a building and then pushed it over with his bare hands. :)

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Stavross said:

My first venture into shooting was at about the age of 12 or 13 with a Diana, no scope just open sights, me and my mate who was a few years older than me used to go ratting with it down the beck, no doubt mistaking water voles for rats, then we moved on to ducks, rabbits etc, anything we could sell at the working men’s club, different times and I’m only 41, it mad how much life has changed in such a short time, I’ve told my nephew what we used to do and he looks at me like I’m from Victorian times

Me too, 12 and it too was a Diana!

But when I saw that Relum with twin springs.....phoarrrrr.

• Like 1
On 25/07/2019 at 18:32, si brown said:

Cheers stavross... I’ll be shooting on the grounds of the next field is still getting hammered!!

ive had to put flags out and document/ video evidence there is a problem as my local bobby is a packman fan?

this is why I only post rabbits in the Airgun section?

He is a proper c*nt

Mind i still think he was showing off in front of the brunet with the big tits sat in the passenger side of his 4x4

now she could arrest me any time she wants lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

4 hours ago, Alsone said:

Yeah it's a strange place the North. We have people who who don't need dynamite but instead like to push entire buildings over: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Dibnah

They're hard up here like that.

Teacher to Southern Child: What did you father do today?  Well Miss he threw a party with rainbows and Unicorns. Teacher to Northern Kid, what did your father do today? Well Miss, he set fire to a building and then pushed it over with his bare hands. :)

Don’t disrespect the Dibnah that man is a legend around theses parts ?

14 hours ago, Stavross said:

Don’t disrespect the Dibnah that man is a legend around theses parts ?

Not disrespecting Fred, just the opposite. He's a legend and an example of Northern grit and Spirit. :)

• Like 1