Please note this room has been created for the members on here who struggle to integrate with other members. We have various members on here with various issues,  from violent behaviour to plain pig ignorance of other members opinions. 

Honorary memberships have already been issued to the following members.

W.Katchum 

Billhardy

Dogfox

Maxhardcore

Ourteam

Delswal

Mushroom, your honorary membership is under review and will be added accordingly if found to have merit. Any further enquiries regarding this room are to be forwarded via pm to Sandymere ( chairman of room 101) 

Please feel free to use the chat room as a temporary measure until a dedicated room is created.

Memberships are available on request.

• Haha 11

8 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

In the interests of transparency, I think that other members should be allowed to nominate each other on this thread for inclusion to such an exclusive club :whistling:

Feel free Jonjon all nominees will be treated equally, except for Hancock owners 

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m sorry ? I promise to be on me best behaviour, no more wind ups no more insults an only friendly remarks an advice from me? I’ll even cut off a bollovk an donate it to science or start an education group to show vegans where they  are going wrong, il do any of it, or all of it an I’ll even do it with w smile, but please don’t put me in a room with our team????

Yeah that doe's sound a little harsh....................but feck ya lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

There is fck all wrong with katchum

i am voting him out of room 101

Feck him leave him where he is, the room has been painted in lovely tranquil pastel colours to help with his violent anger issues  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A request has been made for all those folks darn sarth who keep putting eels on their pies to be admitted, but having the lack of taste buds hardly constitutes been banged up with the likes of Bill Don and Our team does it...............or does it ?

1 minute ago, delswal said:

A request has been made for all those folks darn sarth who keep putting eels on their pies to be admitted, but having the lack of taste buds hardly constitutes been banged up with the likes of Bill Don and Our team does it...............or does it ?

Throw the southern pie eaters in there

i am all for that

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, delswal said:

Please note this room has been created for the members on here who struggle to integrate with other members. We have various members on here with various issues,  from violent behaviour to plain pig ignorance of other members opinions. 

Honorary memberships have already been issued to the following members.

W.Katchum 

Billhardy

Dogfox

Maxhardcore

Ourteam

Delswal

Mushroom, your honorary membership is under review and will be added accordingly if found to have merit. Any further enquiries regarding this room are to be forwarded via pm to Sandymere ( chairman of room 101) 

Please feel free to use the chat room as a temporary measure until a dedicated room is created.

I could not stand being in a room with Dogfox or Our team... it's bad enough they have access to t'internet

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3