Well took a big leap of faith with my bitch having such a good collie grey for marking and ferreting all round really had my heart set out for another one. Whilst looking for one I came across a beddy whippet greyhound and after reading up about the x I thought I’d have ago. After many choice words, tantrums and hard work she really is proving to be a top notch dog marking is second to none  catching bolting rabbits obedience and mostly her heart what a dog so happy everything paid off and if any ferreting man is looking for a hard working dog with brilliant Capabilities Don’t over look a bedlington x 

CA504078-FABE-42D6-8095-7A726AFC16B1.jpeg

Edited by Lurcherman332
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Lurcherman332 said:

Well took a big leap of faith with my bitch having such a good collie grey for marking and ferreting all round really had my heart set out for another one. Whilst looking for one I came across a beddy whippet greyhound and after reading up about the x I thought I’d have ago. After many choice words, tantrums and hard work she really is proving to be a top notch dog marking is second to none  catching bolting rabbits obedience and mostly her heart what a dog so happy everything paid off and if any ferreting man is looking for a hard working dog with brilliant Capabilities Don’t over look a bedlington x 

A1EDCCC2-02FA-4C93-A301-096CCBCCF134.png

preaching to the converted mate. I always have beddywhippets and marking comes naturally to them. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lurcherman332 said:

Gotta say I’m converted too won’t look back now 

how's she bred? Bedlington x whippet greyhound or beddywhippet x greyhound? 

A1EDCCC2-02FA-4C93-A301-096CCBCCF134.png

How old is she mate ,

I wouldn't keep any other x now ,mine ticks all the boxes .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

How old is she mate ,

I wouldn't keep any other x now ,mine ticks all the boxes .

She’s 15 months just turned so still learning but becoming a brilliant dog and a  pleasure to own 

• Like 1

My bedy grey , 18 mts old and 23tts ,looking forward to September .

she loves the water ,

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

Just now, Moocher71 said:

My bedy grey , 18 mts old and 23tts ,looking forward to September .

she loves the water ,

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

Lovely dog that mate is she 1st cross? 

• Like 3

Just now, Lurcherman332 said:

She’s 15 months just turned so still learning but becoming a brilliant dog and a  pleasure to own 

Around same age as mine ,it's easy to offend bedy blooded dogs,but once on side no better best friend to have on a mooch .

4 minutes ago, Lurcherman332 said:

Lovely dog that mate is she 1st cross? 

Yes mate ,

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Around same age as mine ,it's easy to offend bedy blooded dogs,but once on side no better best friend to have on a mooch .

Yeah find they very sensitive compared to other xs you gotta take a different approach with them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Yes mate ,

strange that this one of mine loves water. last one wouldn't go near the stuff. your right they are easily offended 

• Like 1

Yeah find they very sensitive compared to other xs you gotta take a different approach with them 

I have never been one for the big stick approach but I do know this cross would be ruined by it. 

• Like 2