Liverpool vs yids

Great result but what a poor game i think sometimes when semi finals have been as dramatic as these 2 were the final can often be an anti climax.....almost as though the semi final was the achievement.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I desperately hope Liverpool win it will be a choker if Spurs win as i still hold out hope of West Ham being the first London club to win the Champions League ?....( Chelsea dont count they're from Su

I can’t deal with the scousers and all the plastic fans in the phone ins mate ...     

Would this be similar to West Ham giving the grounding needed to Bobby Moore and co to become world champions ? Would you credit that Max ??  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Poor poor penalty that 

awful how that law is being more and more interpreted 

an overhaul is required there as defenders will soon have to tuck their hands into their shorts when in the box to deny a penalty .   

Interestingly , it seems more of a rise from attacking players to seek a handball rather than a discernable  final ball or cross 

I agree with what your saying mate all this tucking their hands behind their back is bollocks.....but i do think that was a pen there was no reason for his arm to be out like that.....personally i think penalties have too much influence on football these days id like to see the law changed that unless its a direct scoring opportunity then either a foul or handball should just be a free kick....as soon as a forward gets anywhere inside the box his mind is on going down so if its not a goal scoring chance why should the reward be a free shot on goal from 12 yards..

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

....as soon as a forward gets anywhere inside the box his mind is on going down so if its not a goal scoring chance why should the reward be a free shot on goal from 12 yards..

Only a certain type of mediocre forward I would argue.......the best forwards ever, when you look back, always stayed on their feet if they could.

They had the strength and the confidence in their own ability.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Only a certain type of mediocre forward I would argue.......the best forwards ever, when you look back, always stayed on their feet if they could.

They had the strength and the confidence in their own ability.

I think Max might have been referring to this Virgil.....

image.png.6c97c843f22864808318bd9288df4ae5.png

15 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Henderson a born and bred Mackem and Safc Academy lad.

Would you credit it Wilf ??

I would credit it actually mate, it was great to see an English lad captain such a magnificent team all the way to the final and then lift the trophy.......the lad has been pulling up trees this season and he has the air of a great captain about him.

You won’t hear any nonsense from me on that score.

On 02/06/2019 at 10:43, maxhardcore said:

Safc gave Henderson ' Mignolet and Rose the grounding needed to become Champion's League Finalist's ?

Henderson a born and bred Mackem and Safc Academy lad.

Would you credit it Wilf ??

Would this be similar to West Ham giving the grounding needed to Bobby Moore and co to become world champions ?

Would you credit that Max ??  

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, delswal said:

Would this be similar to West Ham giving the grounding needed to Bobby Moore and co to become world champions ?

Would you credit that Max ??  

Henderson is an ex Sunderland player who lifted the Champions League Cup for Liverpool....it hardly compares to Bobby Moore being a West Ham player who lifted the World Cup for England does it ?

Does seem like a good lad though that Henderson i watched a nice clip of him hugging his father after they won....i suppose really he,ll probably go down as the most famous player Sunderland have ever produced.

What you reckon to our lot then Wilf signing a Millwall player today whats the world coming to ?....only that its Alvin Martins boy will he survive the abuse.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Henderson is an ex Sunderland player who lifted the Champions League Cup for Liverpool....it hardly compares to Bobby Moore being a West Ham player who lifted the World Cup for England does it ?

Does seem like a good lad though that Henderson i watched a nice clip of him hugging his father after they won....i suppose really he,ll probably go down as the most famous player Sunderland have ever produced.

What you reckon to our lot then Wilf signing a Millwall player today whats the world coming to ?....only that its Alvin Martins boy will he survive the abuse.

No comparison at all Gnash, but the same situation from two clubs, and one man will only listen to one of the situations ?