On a new perm

Met up with the grounds man last thursday... a really nice bloke strimming away where the rabbits where coming in from.

Took the dog over to see where the rabbits where, done really well on marking and was spot on.

Plenty of scrapes and signs of rabbits.

So after arranging to go over last weekend for abit of night time hunting.

Was intending to use night vision, but couldnt get the ir torch to work properly so was going to pack up n go home, then reallised i have a red pill for my torch so did abit of lamping instead.

Was a lovely dry still night, so cracked open the flask had a coffee and a scan around one out at 45 meters so stalked it down to 30 and it went in the bag.  

A short wait followed but then 2 more in quite quick succesion both at 25 meters then abit of a wait put another in the bag. Longest shot at 40 meters.

Had another coffee then a final scan around before heading off to the car for the drive home.

Left feeling happy that i had four that wasnt going to get on the pitch and make ankle breakers.

20190526_033327.jpg.efad9018b904a937efbdb61c12f644b9.jpg

Edited by Furrosious ferreter
  • Like 5