ziggy

Airdale cross lurchers

Is that any one on here who hunts them and is thinking of breeding of it ..want one to replace my old man's dog... cheers lads

• Like 1

I've spoken to her and suggested go down this rought.... I have a bitch left but don't fancy lineing her .. but I will if I carnt find one ...

• Like 2

On 30/05/2019 at 23:55, ziggy said:

I've spoken to her and suggested go down this rought.... I have a bitch left but don't fancy lineing her .. but I will if I carnt find one ...

Airdale x you don't hear or see about loads hunting sites on Facebook might be worth a try , I know gets slagged Facebook but I found my terrier on there an good lads to 👍

• Like 1

Was a good line of airdale bull greyhounds here in Scotland for years, died out now though 

• Like 1

I have a airdale terrier x irishterrier x bull greyhound now she's 4 but I have no room for pups  that's why I am asking if any one eles has 

Just now, ziggy said:

Screenshot_20190601-230712.png.65c85d8b4409c52c74234645c1701fa2.png

That's the bitch I have left now..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ziggy said:

That's the bitch I have left now..

Don't here much of this cross now I know they were used years gone by they still use them abroad

21 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

Looks a nice type ziggy got any better pics?? atb cbx 

Was thinking the same myself, be nice to see some better pic of the bitch. It's an interesting cross and a shame there's not a good few working Airedales in the UK 

if you don't find a airedalex to dog her with why not use a wheatenx mate?? atb cbx 

Ziggy can't send pic in pm pic here said get more tomorrow deerhound greyhound x airdale 

Screenshot_20190604-223810_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1