sunderland v charlton,predictions

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

?

20 or so draws' 

5th place league 1 finish.

Not having the nouse to put opposition to bed.

Playing lads out of position when lads who are fit can play that position but can't get a sniff .

Making Honeyman club captain.

Sticking with Power when Mcgeough is twice the player.

Not having the bottle to utilise our Youth in ' 

Hume

Robson

Embleton

Mumba

Molyneux

Kimpioka

Some of which played and battered Wolves 3-0 in the last game of the Championship season.

Ross did ok but failed on a few levels also.

He could still be here next season and if he is im sure he will till Christmas gets the supports backing but if he starts with a few draws or worse still losses he will be under immediate pressure if still here at all .

Here’s one, given the fact you have been almost totally wrong about everything football and player related to your club......what’s the chances your latest gems of wisdom will be right ? Lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Swerve ! Lol 

I still want to know why this mob who supposedly hate everything London pitch up in their hoardes for a game at Wembley but can barely half fill their ground for a home game....that got swerved as well !

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I still want to know why this mob who supposedly hate everything London pitch up in their hoardes for a game at Wembley but can barely half fill their ground for a home game....that got swerved as well !

Glory boy fans who want to go to all the weddings but f**k all funerals......you know the type mate ;) 

In all seriousness i find it a bit strange how even though Sunderland are one of the biggest clubs in Division 1 they have no players anyone outside Sunderland have ever heard of....even the manager ive just had to look up who he is and where he came from......normally the bigger lower league clubs attract some wily old pro,s or exciting young prospects but all the names listed in a previous post ive literally never heard of any of them i wonder if their scouting network isnt up to par or something.

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In all seriousness i find it a bit strange how even though Sunderland are one of the biggest clubs in Division 1 they have no players anyone outside Sunderland have ever heard of....even the manager ive just had to look up who he is and where he came from......normally the bigger lower league clubs attract some wily old pro,s or exciting young prospects but all the names listed in a previous post ive literally never heard of any of them i wonder if their scouting network isnt up to par or something.

I don’t find it strange in the slightest mate, that club has been a car crash happening in front of our eyes for years plus, have you been to Sunderland ?

If I was 20 years old and I could get 2 grand a week almost anywhere the last place I’d be doing it is there ! Lol 

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not so sure he seems a bit old school to me,the type of local lad that ends up a 1 club player.....would be nice to see....looks like they have this game sewn up anyway.

Well he's in the premiership now, and Villa are £170 million better off than they were 3 hrs ago, so with a few quid in the bank they may not be tempted to sell to quickly if an offer comes in

• Like 1
8 hours ago, j j m said:

stupid git how deep did he think it was going to be

Maybe he was blinded by the lights of the big city, and overcome by the occasion, couple that with the fact he's a fecking idiot, but no doubt he will end up a local hero.  

32 minutes ago, delswal said:

Maybe he was blinded by the lights of the big city, and overcome by the occasion, couple that with the fact he's a fecking idiot, but no doubt he will end up a local hero.  

Could have been worse....

if he attempted that run up in Hartlepool city centre , he’d have slipped in at least two piles of dog shite 

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Could have been worse....

if he attempted that run up in Hartlepool city centre , he’d have slipped in at least two piles of dog shite 

And not to mention the syringes he would have landed on