sunderland v charlton,predictions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree mate ive watched a lot of non league football these last few months and watching that game yesterday i cant see an awful lot of difference in quality between tiers 3 - 6 i think the premier

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams.

Posted Images

Charlton deserve to go up as they finished the league higher but apart from Lee Bowyer being a Canning Town boy i couldnt give a bollock who go,s up... tomorrows the big one and again i dont mind Derby or Villa.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Charlton deserve to go up as they finished the league higher but apart from Lee Bowyer being a Canning Town boy i couldnt give a bollock who go,s up... tomorrows the big one and again i dont mind Derby or Villa.

Would like to see Villa back in the premiership.......big club, but just being a big club guarantees nothing. Got all the makings of a good playoff final this one.

f**k sake, I hope it’s Charlton......I won’t be able to stand 3 weeks of Coco the Gravy Bollocks telling us about Trafalgar Square !!

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Max told me to stick money on  Sunderland winning and being awarded the world cup and the choice to replace either of the two teams in the champions league final. 

Gotta be worth a fiver no? 

Charlton deserved winners.

The mighty Sunderland in League 1 for another season (as I predicted). Mark Campbell on the first flight back over the pond.

??????????

Mad Max will be on to tell us all they invaded the capital again and that SAFC are the biggest team in the world.

8 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Charlton deserved winners.

The mighty Sunderland in League 1 for another season (as I predicted). Mark Campbell on the first flight back over the pond.

??????????

Mad Max will be on to tell us all they invaded the capital again and that SAFC are the biggest team in the world.

Maybe the biggest in League 1, ?the world will have to wait a few more seasons