Think my Gill has heat stroke fed them last night and seems fine. Went to clean them out this morning found my Gill very lethargic no use of her back legs. 

Any suggestions to help her out? Currently got her in an open shoe box in the house where’s it’s nice and cool with fresh water and ice pack underneath the box and the bedding to help slowly bring down. 

I wouldn't have thought it's hot enough for heatstroke yet. they do get it but a lot hotter than now like it was last year. I had to use a fan. 

Many causes of these symptom's do some research, have seen them recover just with antibiotics it was a brain infection others weren't so lucky. Atb

Cheers taking it to the vets this afternoon to be on the safe side. 

18 hours ago, Compo21 said:

Cheers taking it to the vets this afternoon to be on the safe side. 

Any news on what it was/is fella?

Vet wasn’t too sure on what it could have been without doing tests as there are a couple of reasons as to why.

treated with antibiotics Incase it was a bacterial infection but unfortunately died that night 

18 minutes ago, Compo21 said:

Vet wasn’t too sure on what it could have been without doing tests as there are a couple of reasons as to why.

treated with antibiotics Incase it was a bacterial infection but unfortunately died that night 

I have seen this many times over the years, for no rhyme or reason