Look at his right arm Mackem....he pulls right arm at club level and left arm at world level so id say 10% training and 90% genetics.

And by the way thats Devon Larratt he,s pulling in that clip Devon has reigned world number 1 for nearly 10 years and is the most technical arm wrestler in the world.....and 4 stone heavier.

The tragedy of it all is Oleg had a near death car accident last year that took the lives of both his father and his best friend Andrei Pushkar who was one of the top pullers as well...they was on their way to last years Zloty Tur in Poland which is like the Champions League of the arm wrestling world......Oleg was in a coma and told he is unlikely to ever compete again but is back in light training already......whether he,s a mutant freak or not he,s a very impressive young man.

• Like 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were selling Underpants made in the Ukraine at the market today , but don’t buy any ... because Chernobyl fallout.....ba dum tish !!!

I am going to the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition today,one of the entrants is this,a fox photographed in an abandoned building in Chernobyl.  

That's just Hartlepool mate,nowt to do with the radiation ?

Posted Images

Bit off topic but sticking with the mutant theme door mice  the world over have two litters of young per year but in Chernobyl they have five litters to compensate for deformity,s and infant deaths and there numbers remain the same due to the adaptation, ?

• Like 2

I’m sure Born hunter will set me right if I go boss eyed here but here go’s:

Radiation dose is what they call accumulative.....as in, once you cop it it the effect stays with you.

It dont ware off......the more you get, the more it effects you.

It alters your cellular structure and causes the cell to mutate.....hence the formation of cancers amongst other effects.

I myself have heard examples of how men who have been exposed, while fine themselves, had kids with deformities and cancers.

Now, there may be something in what Gnasher says about that Polish lad but, imho, it could also just be he was born that way.

You get blokes who are born absolute monsters, it’s just a chance of nature.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Radiation dose is what they call accumulative.....as in, once you cop it it the effect stays with you.

It alters your cellular structure and causes the cell to mutate.....hence the formation of cancers amongst other effects.

I myself have heard examples of how men who have been exposed, while fine themselves, had kids with deformities and cancers.

Now, there may be something in what Gnasher says about that Polish lad but, imho, it could also just be he was born that way.

That arm is the result of a rigorous left handed wanking regime, no changing hands halfway through for that lad ?

8 hours ago, WILF said:

I get that random specimens of outstanding strength crop up in nature.....but in only 1 limb ?....ive seen an x ray of Olegs arm and bone wise there is nothing there that shouldnt be,another arm wrestler Matthias Schlitte has 1 arm even more out of proportion than Olegs but he has been diagnosed with a genetic bone disorder Klippel Weber something or other so there is usually a medical explannation for these things...it is generally recognised in the arm wrestling community that these genetic freaks are only coming out of Ukraine,nowhere else.....look up a guy called Denis Cyplenkov he is like some kind of undiscovered species that broke out of the ice from the cryogenian period !!...yet he was born a couple of years before Chernobyl which then begs the question of whether a cell can mutate in a living organism.....i find it fascinating shit but im well out of my depth is Born Hunter the science bod,it would be handy if he chucked his thoughts in.

This is Olegs hand/claw anyway....definately something going on there....its literally like an engineering vice !

IMG_8702.jpg

• Like 1

That certainly looks like a mutant hand it’s almost like something from sci fi, if born does not come along and enlighten us I,ll try to get some answers from my eldest daughter when I see her next, she is currently consumed by the Chernobyl documentary and is a science teacher, 5hough she can spin my head a bit when she gets going  ??

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I get that random specimens of outstanding strength crop up in nature.....but in only 1 limb ?....ive seen an x ray of Olegs arm and bone wise there is nothing there that shouldnt be,another arm wrestler Matthias Schlitte has 1 arm even more out of proportion than Olegs but he has been diagnosed with a genetic bone disorder Klippel Weber something or other so there is usually a medical explannation for these things...it is generally recognised in the arm wrestling community that these genetic freaks are only coming out of Ukraine,nowhere else.....look up a guy called Denis Cyplenkov he is like some kind of undiscovered species that broke out of the ice from the cryogenian period !!...yet he was born a couple of years before Chernobyl which then begs the question of whether a cell can mutate in a living organism.....i find it fascinating shit but im well out of my depth is Born Hunter the science bod,it would be handy if he chucked his thoughts in.

This is Olegs hand/claw anyway....definately something going on there....its literally like an engineering vice !

IMG_8702.jpg

That’s proper interesting that mate, I’m going to have a read up on all that.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Me 

The only unbelievable thing about you is that they let you in the Army and give you heavy equipment to play with ! 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Has she thought about going for a visit?

I think as she gets further into the documentary the urge is growing, she is quite a well traveled young lady,so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she does go, she,s currently preparing to to take an old sailing ship across lochness and down the Caledonian canal with a group of students ?

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stunning part of GB is Loch Ness' Fort Augustus ' ect .

With modern technology it’s almost like being with them on there travels as they just face time and snapchat or what other methods of communication they use live footage from anywhere,, as she already lives full time on a boat the school thought she would not be interested  in spending her spare time doing this but she loves an adventure so has volunteered her self, she has to drive the mini bus from Bristol meet the ship somewhere in Scotland and take it across with her students then get back to the bus and drive them home again, massive respect and a fair bit of pride from my part, ⛵⛵⛵

• Like 1
On 09/06/2019 at 11:48, Greyman said:

That certainly looks like a mutant hand it’s almost like something from sci fi, if born does not come along and enlighten us I,ll try to get some answers from my eldest daughter when I see her next, she is currently consumed by the Chernobyl documentary and is a science teacher, 5hough she can spin my head a bit when she gets going  ??

Did you manage to speak to your young lady about this yet mate ?