Bedlington cross maybe ?

4 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Could even be old Airedale type before KC registration when they were developed into a very large Welsh/Lakeland lookalike. The old Airedale would have been a useful mooching dog and a handy guard around camp.

Just a stab in the dark and it probably not an Airedale but this is the old type that I was thinking of. Even though it is an old type this one looks like it has been trimmed and stripped out, they were quite heavy coated going on some old photographs.

airedale.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Just a stab in the dark and it probably not an Airedale but this is the old type that I was thinking of. Even though it is an old type this one looks like it has been trimmed and stripped out, they were quite heavy coated going on some old photographs.

airedale.jpg

Fine looking dog.....god How We have f****d up some fine breeds 

13 hours ago, eastcoast said:

airedale.jpg

Cracking pic ?

• Like 1