5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You seem to have a real soft spot for Wilder dont you Shark i noticed it before ??

Lol gnash, regardless of his win last night, he' still shit. Let's be honest, again, here, breazeale isn't really a threat to any of the top heavyweights around at the moment. He's slow, plodding and just too deliberate. Haven't seen alot of him to be honest with you, but I can't recall him throwing combinations, quick flurries of punches etc. And what did wilder do, again, when he first had him in trouble? Windmill arms akimbo AGAIN!! He's shite ?

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it feels like the wools being pulled over our eyes its sometimes best to look at the facts to make sense of something so i had a quick look at the world rankings the other day to see how many of

Errrm... Joshua fought Whyte, who can certainly hit and beat him (after getting fairly well tagged!!,).. He also fought Klit.... who can bang a bit....got in trouble...and beat him. Wilder d

Whyte was offered millions for AJ but felt he wasn’t getting paid enough! Once you win the belts you earn the big coin.., simples. Whyte is improved but if he believed he could win, then he should’ve

On 16/05/2019 at 09:24, MickC said:

Sorry but Whyte could not beat Joshua , Fury or Wilder,Whyte went life and death not once but twice against Chisora,Whyte did win both fights but should have lost the first and needed the ko to salvage the second fight which he got In the 11th round.chisora is a high level journeyman but he already had six losses going into the first Whyte fight iirc. 

With all due respect Mick thats a dangerous thing to say mate this is heavyweight boxing not Top Trumps it doesnt work like that where A beat B easily so he will beat C......the clashes of styles in the heavyweight division can be completely cancelled out with 1 shot any of the fighters you mentioned only need to make 1 small mistake and Whyte can end the fight ....the disadvantage i put Fury at is that he,s probably the only one of the top guys that cant end a fight with 1 shot and for me thats where over enough time things even themself out a good amateur can hang with a good pro for a certain amount of time but eventually those pro qualities are going to shine through......and thats how farcical the division currently is we should be seeing these things pan out with multiple fights against each other.

• Like 2
On 15/05/2019 at 21:38, NEWKID said:

I think that's sort of the point I was badly making lol...

Fury has and will go down with 1 good shot, he has also recovered very well from that 1 good shot and got up....

AJ particularly and Whyte to a degree will catch Fury and van also finish very well, AJ throws very good combinations imo.... Will Fury recover so well from a good finisher?

Will he even get.into that position as we know he is a point score and run type of fighter (I should say move really but run ain't a bad analysis lol)....

That's what makes the fights interesting IMO....I agree with you on Wilder...he has a punchers chance but I don't think he wants the fights and I don't think he can win them either..... I honestly think Breazalle could cause an upset.... and he would kind of deserve that.... that would open it up.a bit...lol

Well.there was no.upset... that was some shot to finish it!

Although...he was caught when he had Breazale rocking, that's it in the heavies even.when you have your man "finished" your at risk....

Good display though, can certainly bang...

15 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

With all due respect Mick thats a dangerous thing to say mate this is heavyweight boxing not Top Trumps it doesnt work like that where A beat B easily so he will beat C......the clashes of styles in the heavyweight division can be completely cancelled out with 1 shot any of the fighters you mentioned only need to make 1 small mistake and Whyte can end the fight ....the disadvantage i put Fury at is that he,s probably the only one of the top guys that cant end a fight with 1 shot and for me thats where over enough time things even themself out a good amateur can hang with a good pro for a certain amount of time but eventually those pro qualities are going to shine through......and thats how farcical the division currently is we should be seeing these things pan out with multiple fights against each other.

I did say in my post that Whyte has a punchers chance against all three,but I still stand by what I also said in that Whyte would not out work or out box either of the three Wilder Fury Joshua . The current Heavyweight scene is a joke tbh and its been like this for a while and unfortuately nothing is going to change any time soon imo .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Dillian whyte about fury, 'he's an egotistical maniac, that just says random things'. ?

Never used to really like whyte, but I'm warming towards him more and more

He did.., and he also said he was bi-polar which was cut out of the re-runs I saw on Sky. He’s bang on the money though.

Fury’s fans bang on about how real he is.., and how he’s not a puppet.., and says it like it is etc. Problem for me is that 99% of what he says is bullshit, which he’ll then contradict twice before he finishes a sentence. He’s a character for sure, but social media and the IFLTV type interviews broadcast on almost a daily basis do him no favours IMO. I really want to like Fury but he needs to back up the fighting talk with actual fighting. Maybe then he’ll get the universal acclaim he so obviously craves.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1