8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I still believe wills and harry are well liked.....ok harrys gone down with some on this site purly cos his mrs is mixed race...which is a very sad attitude ....but on the hole there still well liked..

I don’t think it’s that she’s black on one side that gets people’s back up , I think it’s more that she’s a proper c**t and were being told she’s the best thing since sliced bread that annoys people pal 

• Like 2

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He had the choice of any darkie in the world how is that an arranged marriage.

so you think he was told to do that then...?

17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

If not the fact she's half cast so much but she's a militant feminist,eco warrior,animal rights,vegan and all that bullshit.she comes across fake and keeps hugging people.

I'm abit old fashioned and still have my stiff upper lip,they 2 are all touchy feeley and its the wrong way.

didn't they make that 1 fella give up the throne  and shun him after he married an american divorcee???should be no different for ginger balls...his Mrs must have a fanny like a set of old leather saddlebags....she's a hood rat imo....and my opinion got f**k all to do with colour?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

he was more than likely told not to  but said fk it im doing as i please  ,like i allways have done 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

didn't they make that 1 fella give up the throne  and shun him after he married an american divorcee???should be no different for ginger balls...his Mrs must have a fanny like a set of old leather saddlebags....she's a hood rat imo....and my opinion got f**k all to do with colour?

no threat to the monachy his not in the running  for the top job 

Just now, riohog said:

he was more than likely told not to  but said fk it im doing as i please  ,like i allways have done 

I think that's more likely than gnashers theory

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

wow....first of hes not the future king...

and just cos shes been married befor...she got a baggy fanny.....what you want him to do marry some virgin.....

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

wow....first of hes not the future king...

and just cos shes been married befor...she got a baggy fanny.....what you want him to do marry some virgin.....

if you was royalty then you could have anyone you wanted....

why the f**k would you settle and have sloppy seconds??

probably because the sewer trout let ginge hang out her arse end.....and the silly cnut being his first bit other than sucking his wet nurses tits....fell in love??

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Like i say i think he was probably pressured/encouraged into it yes.

It doesnt take a clever person to see that British society is being constantly bombarded with race mixing and giving blacks/browns a leg up in society,it just takes a person to have their eyes open.....we are living in an era where blacks are totally over represented in the media/tv...the whole blacks matter thing is being forced on us from all angles i dont think its a coincidence that the nations most famous family has followed suit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if you was royalty then you could have anyone you wanted....

why the f**k would you settle and have sloppy seconds??

probably because the sewer trout let ginge hang out her arse end.....and the silly cnut being his first bit other than sucking his wet nurses tits....fell in love??

so I take it from that....every girl...or boy you have ever shagged was a virgin ....being as your against sloppy seconds