Northern Shooting Show

Yeah missed you all. As si said, got there at about 1 or just after and you/they’d left. Not to worry though you tarts, it’s not if, it’s when. Would of been there way earlier but the mrs was f’kin about packinnand that. Silly ?.

As I said to si in a texty, Edgun Lelya 2.0 had my eye, like properly. And, I hate to say it, the Wolverine R. Until I held one, I was like pfffft, but for me in the old shoulder. Just a glove basically. 

Held the Galahad, gash, and so was the pulsar to be honest too. Just didn’t feel natural. 

HW35 though, on the bottom rack on the HW stand ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day yesterday at the show, busy but some good purchases made. Trish and I briefly met up with Jimmy and his son Jamie ( another nice guy), Si and his son and daughter, who I believe were despera

It was a good day phil... think the show is getting better and better, the kids loved the live fire too? Could of spent a lot of money but showed a bit of restraint... not like me? rez tippe

Didn't realise you are nigh on 60 yrs old Mitch , still if you look on the bright side you are way behind Philpot.                            Only saying like.   x

Posted Images