j j m

tenerife

Got here last night had a good drink /got up this morning jumped in shower thought it would be lovely and hot outside but its not nice/hope it gets hot after dinner as going to the sian park 

A mates just got back and I was shocked to hear those with the sand sculptures had been kicked off the beach as they were told it was a form of begging .

Never saw any beggers yet not like Newcastle there on every street corner

• Haha 1

Just now, j j m said:

Never saw any beggers yet not like Newcastle there on every street corner

We stopped at the Arona Gran the other year used to see beggars outside the supermarket across the road mind you the hotel was near that row of deserted shops that's been overtook with squatters they must have had a clamp down on begging .

2 hours ago, j j m said:

Got here last night had a good drink /got up this morning jumped in shower thought it would be lovely and hot outside but its not nice/hope it gets hot after dinner as going to the sian park 

Last time we went mate it was overcast until the sun burnt it off and then red hot all day. 

Just got back from soon park me and my daughter went on the Singh's ride tastes ride in Europe boy does this thing go fast/went on some mint rides but queuing was mad/getting fast track tomorrow so we don't have to que as much/weather ended up red hot after a cloudy start

• Like 2

Should of read sionpark this stupid tablet spells what it wants/well off for a few pints now

Why when you come to these places when the drink is free you always get a as.e hole that gets so drunk he's falling all over the place making a fool of him self.you would think he had never had a beers before.thought I was away from all this crap when I come off the doors

2 minutes ago, j j m said:

Why when you come to these places when the drink is free you always get a as.e hole that gets so drunk he's falling all over the place making a fool of him self.you would think he had never had a beers before.thought I was away from all this crap when I come off the doors

have a bit of self control then fella 😉🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha 1

I always do bud .but you have to feel sorry for the kids wife and children they look sick of there lives some holiday for them

• Sad 1

Must be a great holiday though if your on here three times a day 😂

No matter where I am I like to check the net and talk to my mates

Theres a cracking boxing gym at the base of Mount Tiede a lot of the fighters used to go there for their altitude training....the Tko its all gone a bit poncey these days as they,re having to get dough in from tourist trainers ive been there a number of times to just re - set and cleanse the soul in an idyllic setting.

• Like 2