heres a pic of my new 25 calibre mfr

this is the best mfr I own the power this thing goes up to is crazy ,had it up the golf course today and boy does she knock the bunnys over with barracudas and this gun is so quite its like a mouse farting,looking forward to getting out using her in the summer months ive nick named her the beast

SAM_7915.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

yeh there good jimmy mate ,hope your family are well bud ,yeh I wish id got the wild cat in 25 instead of 22,but I really like the mfr and the lad I bought it off built it on a mfr block and the parts hes put inside it turn it right up if it was to go to fac

phil shooting rabbits at max range of 30 yards today it performed well but them 25 pellets do knock the quary over I was surprised how big the pellets were compared to 22,the gun has the potential to go a lot higher but ive not got fac so I will not be going there,it will do me nicely at sub 12lb ,ive other guns for longer distance shooting ,but om impressed with the way this gun has been set up,and the lad that owned it is very well known in the rapid scene but I don't like dropping names

1 minute ago, j j m said:

yeh there good jimmy mate ,hope your family are well bud ,yeh I wish id got the wild cat in 25 instead of 22,but I really like the mfr and the lad I bought it off built it on a mfr block and the parts hes put inside it turn it right up if it was to go to fac

Think im going to go for a thermal scope

after using Sean,s and Allan,s

there the way forward now Jeff

just blew my mind them things

that is one nice rifle Jeff shot count must be good on it

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

as you know when you were at mine last time I was saying to you big shaun bought a thermal he loves it mate says he would not use anything else now ,gets great numbers when hes out on the rabbits ,treat your self bud you only live once,good shot count jimmy bud

What pellets are you using Jeff, the AAFields at 25.4gr are lighter than most and with that in mind at sub 12, they may give slightly better trajectory than others. JSB Kings are the same weight. Let me know if you need a few samples and I will send you some to try.

Phil