Leopard dog

2 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

That's as likely as any versions I've heard.

Might explain the savagery in the am bulldog I had and the two dogs I have now which are him cross pit.Sort of the temperament of cattle dogs here with a fair bit of dingo blood.

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you will just end up with a faster Catahoula instead of an improved runner,not like crossing with say a terrier or bull breed.

yes. Deafness[edit] Deafness is one of the major genetic traits in Catahoulas and associated with individuals that are excessively white in color and deafness attributed to a lack of melanoc

Think too many people trying re invent the wheel tyres probably be a lot of wastage out of a litter of this cross , don’t see the point when there are already pups been bred out of proven parents that

Posted Images

They were both basically southern farm dogs. Useful in their own right long before pure breeding entered the scene. I once saved an American bulldog from mine and the folks down the ways dogs. That one didn't fight as well as you might think.

Hell of a good looking dog though.

On 23/03/2019 at 23:24, Mickey Finn said:

They were both basically southern farm dogs. Useful in their own right long before pure breeding entered the scene. I once saved an American bulldog from mine and the folks down the ways dogs. That one didn't fight as well as you might think.

Hell of a good looking dog though.

My last pure bulldog wasn't fantastic in a dog fight,not that you want them fighting,and jaw power not as great as I thought.What they do have is great intuitive guarding abilities,good with farm stock,incredible determination and body strength.

• Like 1