Think it’s a personal preference for how they feel, 

i like milbro style ones but will pick up a black widow etc an my son just bought me a wooden one I’ve yet to shoot it. 

shooting wise ammo in pouch and pull the bands back ?

but on serious note have you looked at YouTube bound to be helpful videos on there. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Think it’s a personal preference for how they feel, 

i like milbro style ones but will pick up a black widow etc an my son just bought me a wooden one I’ve yet to shoot it. 

shooting wise ammo in pouch and pull the bands back ?

but on serious note have you looked at YouTube bound to be helpful videos on there. 

Christ every day is a school day thanks for that :thumbs: 

8 hours ago, villaman said:

Looking at buying a catapult but what should I buy . 

I know nothing about them or how to shot one , so need some advice 

Wasps a good budget catty if you find you enjoy it and work out which style suits you best spend a bit more, catapult carnage on YouTube does reviews of most popular brands of Catty ?

• Like 1

Just done a chickpea shooter for a young lad, great fun and a good way to get them interested, also ideal for a bit of indoor target practice or if you have a few kids a good old fashioned game of war, you can barely feel them through your clothes ??

84690BA7-6A70-4E06-8264-3E260DB0F832.jpeg

4319ABC4-7E49-4DCC-B801-C96730088421.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Did you decide on one Mitch?

I bought this one from Nath a while ago - it's made well and sits in my hand nice but, I'm still a crap shot with it.

........ They're fun to use - I just need a lot more practice :thumbs:

IMG_20170731_201601.jpg

Might find it a bit more accurate if you shorten the bands a bit mate, might be an optical elision but they look a bit long, 5-6” active band length is normally all you need with single tbg, by active band length I mean the bit between the fork and pouch not the pre tied length?Hope that helps and sorry if I’m telling my granny how to suck eggs ✌️✌️

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Might find it a bit more accurate if you shorten the bands a bit mate, might be an optical elision but they look a bit long, 5-6” active band length is normally all you need with single tbg, by active band length I mean the bit between the fork and pouch not the pre tied length?Hope that helps and sorry if I’m telling my granny how to suck eggs ✌️✌️

No need to apologise mate - I appreciate the tip.

........ I'll give it a try - it certainly can't make me any worse :D