Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MIK

Rex x Fly pups 5 months

Recommended Posts

That this litter 5 months now here’s some pics of 5 of the pups up and down the country .....some decent blood in these and should make very handy animals 

2A61B247-1D88-4B69-AFB4-738962594C6D.jpeg

2107B711-AA6F-48E5-9388-768D7C86EE85.jpeg

AE911252-E750-4CCA-A4CC-6FBE731E1263.png

E8C1F28A-C86B-453D-9BD0-3038799B29CA.png

FE09BCF3-1E42-4B28-B868-F83E78AE5440.jpeg

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

That’s  the one I kept he is as bold as brass and just a good pup to have around but has some fire in him ....much the same stamp at that age as his grandsire Tigger 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

There’s nothing better than seeing a decent pup develop but there’s nothing worse seeing a decent dog grow old 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MIK said:

There’s nothing better than seeing a decent pup develop but there’s nothing worse seeing a decent dog grow old 

Id rather watch them grow old than watch them die young,its replacing the fecking things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MIK said:

That’s  the one I kept he is as bold as brass and just a good pup to have around but has some fire in him ....much the same stamp at that age as his grandsire Tigger 

That pup has a look of Tigger about him👍

Share this post


Link to post

Pup coming up for a year old now going to have some fun with this lad 

 

99B42D79-8D5C-486D-8915-C013C4A8EDD9.jpeg

DE707F18-C885-4333-B833-8B51BF84EAF3.jpeg

B09D29B2-9966-4521-A371-1747A3CAACF4.jpeg

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, MIK said:

Pup coming up for a year old now going to have some fun with this lad 

 

99B42D79-8D5C-486D-8915-C013C4A8EDD9.jpeg

DE707F18-C885-4333-B833-8B51BF84EAF3.jpeg

B09D29B2-9966-4521-A371-1747A3CAACF4.jpeg

Hope he does you proud 🖒🖒

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/09/2019 at 17:43, MIK said:

Pup coming up for a year old now going to have some fun with this lad 

 

99B42D79-8D5C-486D-8915-C013C4A8EDD9.jpeg

DE707F18-C885-4333-B833-8B51BF84EAF3.jpeg

B09D29B2-9966-4521-A371-1747A3CAACF4.jpeg

Beauty atb for the season 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...