48 minutes ago, mackem said:

Excellent tilly,hows it going mate?You still in BC?

Judging by that photo, I'd says he's definitely not in any British town mate :laugh:

Tilly that bear pic is awesome, enjoy mate. Met up with Tony yesterday Alectoris), hopefully gonna bob over to his for a hunt later this month. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Judging by that photo, I'd says he's definitely not in any British town mate :laugh:

Yeah,just wondered if he was still in BC as bears are everywhere in Canada,i think Ontario has the highest population but I could be wrong,they often turn up in gardens in the capital Ontario,we normally go shopping in Bayshore mall,plod had to shoot a moose just outside the mall last year :blink: as it was a danger to traffic.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Yeah,just wondered if he was still in BC as bears are everywhere in Canada,i think Ontario has the highest population but I could be wrong,they often turn up in gardens in the capital Ontario,we normally go shopping in Bayshore mall,plod had to shoot a moose just outside the mall last year :blink: as it was a danger to traffic.

My bad ?

I thought you was asking if he was back home :laugh: Been a long day today ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nah,he aint coming back to blighty :thumbs: and west-coast gets better winters than the east-coast so he wont be covered in snow like Ottawa is at the moment :blink:

Is that a gay reference? ?

I was supposed to go skiing today but the bloody snow has melted and is shit.

Edited by mushroom
On 03/03/2019 at 13:24, mackem said:

Excellent tilly,hows it going mate?You still in BC?

yep....still here mac enjoying this beautiful country it's going well for us at the mo, been a lot colder than usual this winter, more snow and -20 wind chill for a while, then -12 for a bit....were at around 7 degrees now with good sunny days but still cold in the wind.....

• Thanks 1
On 03/03/2019 at 14:55, mushroom said:

Anyways a bear in ya neighbours garden is pretty hard core cool :laugh:

this bear was laying on the grass when i drove in and at first i thought it was the big black dog from the corner house....but.....as i got closer it stood up and i could see it was a bear.......like you say......COOL

• Like 1
6 hours ago, The one said:

Great pict mate is it no worrying that the bears that close 

thanks......not really bud.....the minute that bear saw me he legged it, like most of them do, the only time you have to have your wits about you is when she is with her cubs, you keep a safe distance in that case......