best dog?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maguires Kelly never lost a match till she was eight years of age and broke her hock wouldnt come out the kennel for less than a 200 pound bet and held the record for a bitch on whities 24 the dog tha

Posted Images

a lot of sense there tyson i wonder how many good dogs have been spoilt by poor stockmanship

yeah your right , but i can hold my hands up and plead guilty to that and if were all honest we all have , especially when your young and mad mad keen and impatient

but you learn by your mistakes , its all part of the learning process and what works for you

but ive lost a couple of fantastic potentials due to really bad luck , but thats coursing i suppose , you gotta take the rough with the smooth

just saying not one been good as the foxy sh eproduced good but no where near as good as her i know milly seen her run good bitch

probly never ever be one as good as foxy out of any ones dogs , but then CN is a fantastic stocksman , he always get best out of any animal he owns , so all depends on whether someone whos as good a stocksman gets a potential like foxy to start with , and there arent as many as good as CN just a small handfull of them about

C N breeds a lot ov dogs to get one good one hes got people allover the country keep pups for him so every now again hes going to get somthing special he dose the same as his dad did with terriers like iv said before theres a lot ov waste even with these top salukis maybe one in twenty will make something good or special :thumbs:
just saying not one been good as the foxy sh eproduced good but no where near as good as her i know milly seen her run good bitch
all good dogs.and maybe thay never left anything as good as ther each other but its good to know how good ther actuly bred.also sniper sherer tina floss deacon.pluss d.hurstins one eyed bitch.are all related but i aint seen that one eyed bitch run so id like to hear your vews

probly never ever be one as good as foxy out of any ones dogs , but then CN is a fantastic stocksman , he always get best out of any animal he owns , so all depends on whether someone whos as good a stocksman gets a potential like foxy to start with , and there arent as many as good as CN just a small handfull of them about

get your nose out of his arse :laugh::laugh::laugh:

dony worry mate its fine where it is :thumbs:

all good dogs.and maybe thay never left anything as good as ther each other but its good to know how good ther actuly bred.also sniper sherer tina floss deacon.pluss d.hurstins one eyed bitch.are all related but i aint seen that one eyed bitch run so id like to hear your vews

Not all related :whistling: Daz Hudson one eye bitch was off Pete Murrays "Monty" and was a great bitch :thumbs:

Daz used "the duke" over her to get Gazza :)

Deacon was a pure saluki bred by Fred Preston out of "windswift" lines owned and run by Wilber from Heywood and when he produced the "january jack" litter he was snapped up by Les Gibson who had him at stud for many years,until he sold him to "phantom jack" at Peterbrough when his linings became a little.................hit and miss :whistling:

Foxy broke down the week after the Forley she lost to Dancer and Craig lined her with Deacon to bring more power and stay into his strain.....Shearer(deceased?) and Caspa have thrown some great dogs :D

Not all related :whistling: Daz Hudson one eye bitch was off Pete Murrays "Monty" and was a great bitch :thumbs:

Daz used "the duke" over her to get Gazza :)

Deacon was a pure saluki bred by Fred Preston out of "windswift" lines owned and run by Wilber from Heywood and when he produced the "january jack" litter he was snapped up by Les Gibson who had him at stud for many years,until he sold him to "phantom jack" at Peterbrough when his linings became a little.................hit and miss :whistling:

Foxy broke down the week after the Forley she lost to Dancer and Craig lined her with Deacon to bring more power and stay into his strain.....Shearer(deceased?) and Caspa have thrown some great dogs :D

no i ment related to my pups. :yes:

to maxhardcore rebel done the 7 0ut of 7 about twenty years ago thats why i put how do u think the old dogs such as rebel and stuff would fit in with todays good dogs i also heard a dog called splodge was a fare dog anyone no anything about him