micky

TANGLED NETS

ANYONE UP NORTH WHO COULD UNTANGLE TWO THIRTY YARD TRAMELS  FOR ME , THE BASKET WAS KNOCKED OVER IN MY MOVE TO NORTH YORKSHIRE AND MY HANDS DON'T WORK TO GOOD , GALLON OF BEER ,COUPLE  LITERS WINE AND A SELECTION OF PICKLES IF YOU CAN HELP .

Ask katchum to help you as he will be using it with you ( I'm guessing)..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had the same happen Micky. 2  50yd nets in one basket managed to knit themselves together when someone knocked it off the shelf and stuffed them back in without telling me. Took 2 of us 2 hrs to sort it.

Your. Nets. Only tangle. Cos your loose. On your top. Line. Keep that top line.secure.so it don't fall. I use. Rubber o rings. To secure. It in place. 

All. Nets no mater. How fine. Should shake them self's. Out. Without cutting them.  I've never ever cut a net. Cos can't. Shake out. 

19 minutes ago, Our team said:

Your. Nets. Only tangle. Cos your loose. On your top. Line. Keep that top line.secure.so it don't fall. I use. Rubber o rings. To secure. It in place. 

17 minutes ago, Our team said:

All. Nets no mater. How fine. Should shake them self's. Out. Without cutting them.  I've never ever cut a net. Cos can't. Shake out. 

12 minutes ago, Our team said:

The way I see it.. Mist. Nets. For birds. Nylon  long. Netting. Emp. For. Purse nets. Simple as that. 

7 minutes ago, Our team said:

Come on shake it. Up. Get it moving. 

I think you're keyboards f****d. ..........😯

5 minutes ago, smithie said:

Funniest thing I read today

There will be more to come from this 🧚🏿‍♂️no one is biting on the other thread so HE AND SHE have come on here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, micky said:

There will be more to come from this 🧚🏿‍♂️no one is biting on the other thread so HE AND SHE have come on here.

I'm not coming. Micky. And plain and simply.  I just say as I see it. You all. Doing it wrong.    Follow me. Get. Ya  rubber o rings.  Double. Wrap em. On top ov your sticks. To keep. Top line tight. Tell me then. I'm wrong. 

17 minutes ago, micky said:

Go  away ………..you shit eating b*****d .

Orr. Micky   sorry I f****d. Ya thread. Up.  Didn't mean too.