Jump to content
micky

TANGLED NETS

Recommended Posts

ANYONE UP NORTH WHO COULD UNTANGLE TWO THIRTY YARD TRAMELS  FOR ME , THE BASKET WAS KNOCKED OVER IN MY MOVE TO NORTH YORKSHIRE AND MY HANDS DON'T WORK TO GOOD , GALLON OF BEER ,COUPLE  LITERS WINE AND A SELECTION OF PICKLES IF YOU CAN HELP .

Share this post


Link to post

Ask katchum to help you as he will be using it with you ( I'm guessing)..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Had the same happen Micky. 2  50yd nets in one basket managed to knit themselves together when someone knocked it off the shelf and stuffed them back in without telling me. Took 2 of us 2 hrs to sort it.

Share this post


Link to post

Your. Nets. Only tangle. Cos your loose. On your top. Line. Keep that top line.secure.so it don't fall. I use. Rubber o rings. To secure. It in place. 

Share this post


Link to post

All. Nets no mater. How fine. Should shake them self's. Out. Without cutting them.  I've never ever cut a net. Cos can't. Shake out. 

Share this post


Link to post

 The way I see it.. Mist. Nets. For birds. Nylon  long. Netting. Emp. For. Purse nets. Simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post

He needs help to untangle them ot. How you fixed? Good drink in it for you

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Go  away ………..you shit eating b*****d .

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Our team said:

Your. Nets. Only tangle. Cos your loose. On your top. Line. Keep that top line.secure.so it don't fall. I use. Rubber o rings. To secure. It in place. 

 

17 minutes ago, Our team said:

All. Nets no mater. How fine. Should shake them self's. Out. Without cutting them.  I've never ever cut a net. Cos can't. Shake out. 

 

12 minutes ago, Our team said:

 The way I see it.. Mist. Nets. For birds. Nylon  long. Netting. Emp. For. Purse nets. Simple as that. 

 

7 minutes ago, Our team said:

Come on shake it. Up. Get it moving. 

I think you're keyboards f****d. ..........😯

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, smithie said:

Funniest thing I read today

There will be more to come from this 🧚🏿‍♂️no one is biting on the other thread so HE AND SHE have come on here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, micky said:

There will be more to come from this 🧚🏿‍♂️no one is biting on the other thread so HE AND SHE have come on here.

I'm not coming. Micky. And plain and simply.  I just say as I see it. You all. Doing it wrong.    Follow me. Get. Ya  rubber o rings.  Double. Wrap em. On top ov your sticks. To keep. Top line tight. Tell me then. I'm wrong. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, micky said:

Go  away ………..you shit eating b*****d .

 

Orr. Micky   sorry I f****d. Ya thread. Up.  Didn't mean too.   

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×