Sub zero brekki

Top notch that mate. Love taking the frying pan when we go fishing, really bucks you up when its cold. Got lot of fond memories of me and my lads when they were little fishing for Flounder mid winter and frying up bacon and egg sandwiches, or taking finger rolls and letting them cook sausages threaded on the end of a hazel whip over a little camp fire.

Like the photo of your dog on the bar stool.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well wanna do bit of sea fishing this year.. anyone do any jigging off the beach and do you catch lol 

Lots are getting into light rod/line jigging and spinning called LRF (light rock fishing)... it's become really popular for mini species and a bit of a species hunt...you can catch some half decent Pollack wrasse and bass if you're lucky too...

I prefer to fish.a bit heavier and spin or plug in the traditional manner personally...

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, samboy said:

I'm jealous, after my triple heart bypass last week i cant even get out of the front door.

hope your ok mate, take it easy , get fit for next season, do you run lurchers ?  terriers,gundogs ?  if so something for you to aim for next season .

• Like 2