21 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Will it be be better than anything you've already got? :hmm:

Fair point well made. 

Perhaps not. Just got that f’kin new gun bug chewin me sack all the time. 

It’d be lighter... ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Just had to go and get some tissues 

??

7 hours ago, philpot said:

There you go fella, if you were not so far away, you could have come and tried out before buying one but I very much doubt you would be unhappy with it.

DSCF3521_zpsfbgxlruk.jpg

Phil

Phil. You have one. Looks bang on too. I must of missed ya post when you got it.

So. It’s decent? Obvs it will be, but what’s the negatives?

Far too much gone on for there to be no truth in the matter.

HW with a 100/ 110 after it, in any format takes an awful lot of bettering ! :yes:

All down to personal preference  which 100 ( +) you buy, that`s the only difference.

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Quote :- Far too much gone on for there to be no truth in the matter.

Sorry Mark, not sure what you mean matey.

Rez, the gun is sweet to use and the only thing anyone could say is the mag installation is different to the 100 with the 100 being better but like most things in life we get used to the differences we have to face and the mag install is no different. It is more fiddly for the first few times you use it it BUT it becomes second nature very quickly so not a negative at all really just a simple difference between guns.

The very early 110 rifles had some issues which were sorted, Mitch ran his for long enough without problems. My shooting partner has the 110 until very recently when his son sort of took it over and he loved it although like myself his go to gun is the .25 Impact. He is now thinking of letting his son keep the 110 and he will get the 110k.

We all like different things Jamie so this gun is no different with Sean, Jimmy and Si all hating the look of it but that has nothing to do with if the gun is any good but their opinion which has to be noted as personal preference. I hate with a passion Remington 1100 semi auto shotguns but there are thousands out there and loved by a huge number of their US and English customers. It simply doesn't float my boat and I had one but just didn't like it, does that make the gun a crock of sh1te, of course not.

If you like the 110k, buy one, if you don't, don't buy one, simples.

Mine is in .22 so perhaps not what you are thinking of but if you want to try it, we could try to arrange something.

Phil

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, philpot said:

Quote :- Far too much gone on for there to be no truth in the matter.

Sorry Mark, not sure what you mean matey.

Rez, the gun is sweet to use and the only thing anyone could say is the mag installation is different to the 100 with the 100 being better but like most things in life we get used to the differences we have to face and the mag install is no different. It is more fiddly for the first few times you use it it BUT it becomes second nature very quickly so not a negative at all really just a simple difference between guns.

The very early 110 rifles had some issues which were sorted, Mitch ran his for long enough without problems. My shooting partner has the 110 until very recently when his son sort of took it over and he loved it although like myself his go to gun is the .25 Impact. He is now thinking of letting his son keep the 110 and he will get the 110k.

We all like different things Jamie so this gun is no different with Sean, Jimmy and Si all hating the look of it but that has nothing to do with if the gun is any good but their opinion which has to be noted as personal preference. I hate with a passion Remington 1100 semi auto shotguns but there are thousands out there and loved by a huge number of their US and English customers. It simply doesn't float my boat and I had one but just didn't like it, does that make the gun a crock of sh1te, of course not.

If you like the 110k, buy one, if you don't, don't buy one, simples.

Phil

you've hit the nail on the head Phil.... its all down to personal preference, I like the look of the full size 110,

even more so now they have colour matched the safety and loading mechs?

its just not for me, I gave mine a good crack of the whip and it dropped plenty of vermin till it fcuked up!

• Like 1