Shot on the job

One of my customers had asked when im over next time would i have look at the jackdaws as they are already starting fetching material for nesting in the chimney pots so i took the 99 with me and whilst working in the garden just happened to see them bringing things back for nest building so when id finished the job i hung about for half an hour and got presented with just the one shot but that was enough to stop his shenanigans as he rolled down the slates and onto the lawn.

You can see on the pic ive fitted about 2/3 of the swift stumpy modular that jimmy sent me for the r10 by means of an adaptor i picked up off a lad last week.

Ive re zeroed and its changed the dynamics of the gun altogether. Its running at the same power if not ever so slightly higher (that could just be tempereature though) and its reduced muzzle report by 10-15 db which isnt a lot i know but every db counts with a springer.

Ive not used the last couple of sections of the stumpy as the difference was negligable and as it is, it still fits in the slip without having to remove the mod.

Im looking forward to getting out on the coneys with it now?

20190121_132309.jpg

• Like 7

Primos trigger sticks, jim shockey edition.

I think they are about a tonne pal?

I dont use them that often to be honest unless im sat at dusk waiting at a warren but i knew i could only get a shot at the chimney pots from the back lawn with nothing to rest on and my freehand shots elevated need some practice so i thought play it safe and stick em in the van??

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Don`t let the " you know who boys" see those Primos sticks Matt  :rolleyes: :laugh:

Nice shooting/ shot placement Matt :hi:

atb  Mark.

?? Cheers Mark.

Yes he almost had his back to me so it went in the back driver side and came out front passenger side eye. His mate buggered off smartish ?