Hobs in season

I’ve left my new hobs until now in case I could shift them as I have a surplus, I have two off to the vets on Monday, one castration and one vasectomy, they will go with the jills and the other one hopefully will be moved on. Failing that I’ll have him castrated

Took my hob to vets yesterday got vasectomy done got talking to vet turns out he does a bit of ferreting himself bolting them to his goshawks. Op went well all done not much change out of £100 2month till he's sterile then I will bring the Jill's out of season with him by then we will be into April after that I will pimp him out and try and recoup some of my cash cos I'm a misreble git ???

• Like 1

Ive had to seperate my young hob today he was knocking feck out a wee albino jill but ignoring the other two jills thats in with him but none of the jills show any sign of coming into season . the snipped hobs showing no interest in the older jills yet 

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Splitting my lot up tomorrow as all the hobs in season ,Jill's will soon follow .

I won’t be far behind you, had my two hobs castrated and vasectomised on the 1st, will need a month before they’re safe for re introduction 

1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

I won’t be far behind you, had my two hobs castrated and vasectomised on the 1st, will need a month before they’re safe for re introduction 

I lost my old hob last winter to old age ,I'm thinking about getting a young hob done soon .i always figured it b a few months befor putting them back together .i will use a mates hob just to make sure this year as no plans for kits .

• 2 weeks later...