Wondering if anyone has any lakeland/fell types for sale round the donegal area as I'm looking for my own first working terrier. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Jrt90 said:

Wondering if anyone has any lakeland/fell types for sale round the donegal area as I'm looking for my own first working terrier. Cheers.

I’ve nothinh against the Lakeland but I’d stay well clear there’s not many people working them. I’d be trying to get a well bred black dog 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I’ve nothinh against the Lakeland but I’d stay well clear there’s not many people working them. I’d be trying to get a well bred black dog 

Cheers for the advice shane. Aye anything that'll work is what I'm looking for.

Loads of lads hunt around Donegal, try getting out with some local to you and they mite put you onto something 👍

6 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

Loads of lads hunt around Donegal, try getting out with some local to you and they mite put you onto something 👍

Cheers Liam 👍

there are a good few hunting round donegal with lakeland type dogs...were in donegal are you from

56 minutes ago, nippy1234 said:

there are a good few hunting round donegal with lakeland type dogs...were in donegal are you from

Out round raphoe area.

New digging partner for you nippy take the strain of young liam he reckons between carrying you and the tools he's f****d told me a man had to travel up from way down the country to dig the dogs for ya lol

Well I'm up for a dig any time lol

28 minutes ago, fat man said:

New digging partner for you nippy take the strain of young liam he reckons between carrying you and the tools he's f****d told me a man had to travel up from way down the country to dig the dogs for ya lol

31 minutes ago, fat man said:

hahaha fatman always lurking in the shadows.....the man from down the country desnt know how to dig a dog...lol liam could do way a strong back i just keep him on the shovel..

4 minutes ago, nippy1234 said:

hahaha fatman always lurking in the shadows.....the man from down the country desnt know how to dig a dog...lol liam could do way a strong back i just keep him on the shovel..

Hahaha aye well I'd day I'm a good bit younger than most here 

12 minutes ago, nippy1234 said:

there are 2 lots ofr cover men in you area lad get out with them

Aye cheers nippy I'll try.

17 hours ago, nippy1234 said:

Do they sell any surplus dogs? Be interested myself knew a few lads from strabane myself 

Edited by Lenmcharristar