op-herrick

real lurcher owners

just joined this forum again after a absence of a couple of years. seems to be a lot of name calling and slagging. might be my age, but you can tell the lurcher man from the I know everything chancer. been this way in the lurcher world for years. just thought I would add that my jack Russell killed 2 alligators swimming down the river leven yesterday. honest £££.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome mate , im close you still got the skins can i have them ?. 

I remember the name, but why are you keeping alligator wrangling terriers if you're a 'real lurcher owner'? 🤔.  Lol 👍

• Like 1

hello, fellow hunters, forgot to add I have the grandson's maltese…. you should see this thing catching mars bars.🤗

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:52, op-herrick said:

my jack Russell killed 2 alligators swimming down the river leven yesterday

I believe you,Mine have almost driven me to suicide on a number of occasions, the annoying little cnts.

my oldest daughter bought a maltese, [ for my grandson] dog lives in my house, daughter works full time, grandson goes to school with grandad [ me ]  I have owned terriers  that go to ground, but nothing is as yappy and crazy as this.  [ grandad gets the blame for this ball of fur being crackers ] the lab and the lurcher are timid compared with this psycho. £800 a pup maybe i'll give up the lurchers.👾

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 01:52, op-herrick said:

just joined this forum again after a absence of a couple of years. seems to be a lot of name calling and slagging. might be my age, but you can tell the lurcher man from the I know everything chancer. been this way in the lurcher world for years. just thought I would add that my jack Russell killed 2 alligators swimming down the river leven yesterday. honest £££.

What  a silly first post !!!   hope it gets better Grandad , but I doubt it