villaman

27 minutes ago, si brown said:

Top offer that tom

Only put shotgun on mine as it was only an extra fiver... so glad I did!

great fun decoying?

While your at it adding sgc cost and covenience wise no more effort. On my recent renewel I sold my FAC airgun and handed in my FAC. And my sub 12 HW 100 I hardly shoot it but keep it incase I have a change of heart. The hushpower 20 is all I own nowadays shotgun wise but it's ace and 3 shot. Your welcome to borrow it anytime too I often don't go shooting for a couple of weeks to be honest. Feels cheapo  racking that rickerty Black plastic but practical and one hell of a vermin basher. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tomburras said:

Seriously!, when you put your varation in (you might as well add shotgun next time) I'll rfd my hushpower 20 bore to you at my cost for a week or two,  have a go. You would be converted! Genuine offer ?

Very kind offer mate :thumbs:

Funny I use to shoot a 20 bore poachers gun  and that thing was so accurate . Every time my mate missed a clay ,I shot it with the 20

1 minute ago, villaman said:

Very kind offer mate :thumbs:

Funny I use to shoot a 20 bore poachers gun  and that thing was so accurate . Every time my mate missed a clay ,I shot it with the 20

Ha ha! Was it a folding investarm?. You can pick up s/s folding .410 Belgium guns. Sooooo nice and light as a 25 yard wanderig gun. Bring back some good memories!

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, tomburras said:

While your at it adding sgc cost and covenience wise no more effort. On my recent renewel I sold my FAC airgun and handed in my FAC. And my sub 12 HW 100 I hardly shoot it but keep it incase I have a change of heart. The hushpower 20 is all I own nowadays shotgun wise but it's ace and 3 shot. Your welcome to borrow it anytime too I often don't go shooting for a couple of weeks to be honest. Feels cheapo  racking that rickerty Black plastic but practical and one hell of a vermin basher. 

Your a gent tom?

Ive seen you’ve got back into the fishing, soon as the hard frosts hit I’m re starting my pike campaign... got rods ready and a freezer full of roach ?

cheers si

15 minutes ago, si brown said:

Your a gent tom?

Ive seen you’ve got back into the fishing, soon as the hard frosts hit I’m re starting my pike campaign... got rods ready and a freezer full of roach ?

cheers si

Ha ha same here. The fishing will never leave me ha ha! Got 40 roach in the freezer too. Iv been out n caught bugger all yet. I can't wait for spring.  Its too cold for overnighters witch I normally do, the wife is trying to kick me out to go fishing as I keep talking bout fishing  but im been really lazy this year. Put the effort in last year on the same water n caught very few so this time i told her in gona be hibernating Like a geeky  grizzyl bear lol.

• Haha 1

I am selling a lure set up but got several more ready to hit the river as it gets a bit colder. I have got back into sea fishing so have my eye on the tides in order to get on the whiting and cod as well.

I must admit that I have not owned a .410 for about 45 years or more but really fancy one again although the cost of cartridges is bloody high. I used a .410 o/u on clays a couple of years ago which got me thinking again about buying one. Te Hushpower do look good but you need low velocity carts otherwise the noise level is hardly reduced at all, as I understand it. An auto or o/u would be my choice for the clays.

Phil

• Like 1

Philpot them them old .410s are a gem. There's some belting old .410,'s around. I once passed a gunshop called g&t at ingoldmells I have never seen such a selection of stunning belgian .410 folding guns there was loads. If I was after one I'd ring to see what they have. They had mint s/s for 150 quid with mirror bores. Watched out for seriously shagged barrels in .410!!!

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, philpot said:

I am selling a lure set up but got several more ready to hit the river as it gets a bit colder. I have got back into sea fishing so have my eye on the tides in order to get on the whiting and cod as well.

I must admit that I have not owned a .410 for about 45 years or more but really fancy one again although the cost of cartridges is bloody high. I used a .410 o/u on clays a couple of years ago which got me thinking again about buying one. Te Hushpower do look good but you need low velocity carts otherwise the noise level is hardly reduced at all, as I understand it. An auto or o/u would be my choice for the clays.

Phil

Eley hi-flyer fibre wad are subsonic in 20 gauge. I use them in my Mossberg pump hushpower 20, with Tasco pro-point red dot, great tool it is too.?

• Like 3