THANKS SI

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Agree with you about this time of year mate, it's a killer for me lol. One grandaughter 16th nov, mrs tomorrow, my youngest lad 8th dec, second grandaughter 10 dec,........... then christmas straight after!! ? lol

Oh yeah, not a fan of these star wars type air rifles lol ?

I wasn't a fan either until I picked one up and put into the shoulder , completely changed my mind  

13 hours ago, villaman said:

I wasn't a fan either until I picked one up and put into the shoulder , completely changed my mind  

Shaaark, I think most of the guys including myself who now own an Impact, did not like the look of them....................................as Mitch said, it is not until you shoot one and really FEEL just how good these guns are to actually use, thats when your thoughts about them start to change. I have never had any gun that handles and performs like the Impact but I totally understand where you come from with your comments.

The down side is that once you have shot one and become hooked, you now have to find £1600 in order to satisfy the NEED ??

Yes, know that one, my youngest daughter's birthday on Monday, then Xmas, then mine on New Years Day and my son's on the 10th Jan. Just need to ban Xmas at least the expense. I can't wait to get all the lights up outside and the trees kitted out, love all that...........................need a lotto win and enjoy buying presents again.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 29/11/2018 at 08:58, philpot said:

Shaaark, I think most of the guys including myself who now own an Impact, did not like the look of them....................................as Mitch said, it is not until you shoot one and really FEEL just how good these guns are to actually use, thats when your thoughts about them start to change. I have never had any gun that handles and performs like the Impact but I totally understand where you come from with your comments.

The down side is that once you have shot one and become hooked, you now have to find £1600 in order to satisfy the NEED ??

Yes, know that one, my youngest daughter's birthday on Monday, then Xmas, then mine on New Years Day and my son's on the 10th Jan. Just need to ban Xmas at least the expense. I can't wait to get all the lights up outside and the trees kitted out, love all that...........................need a lotto win and enjoy buying presents again.

Phil

Lol ?

21 hours ago, risingfriend said:

Nice bit of kit Jimmy 

It is mind

but now iv got to carry it around fields,,,over fences and gates through woods so on and so on lol

and at £1600 id hate to mark it lol?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

On 27/11/2018 at 22:01, mark williams said:

Mamba scopes Jimmy ? The older SCB ret` ?

The most deadly air rifle scope ever made (for me) .

They are getting to be most wanted today.

Good find mate, :good:

atb  Mark

Pleased to hear that as I’ve got a few of them ?

• Like 1