C02 rifle advice

11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yep he’s happy , he sent pic to his hunting buddy/school pal next thing he’s asking for a lift to the farm he’s staying overnight shooting it tomorrow ,??

His friend loaded it an shot the fence cross rail a good distance an was impressed with it

i will be even poorer due to this purchase as when I got back to my car someone had tried breaking into it an my door handles now in pieces? 

trip to the scrappy next weekend looks like .?

Thats just the start of it lol

do not let him have a go of a hw100

or your fecked lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Just got my new impact today

£1600 ill send some pics down to your lad and tell him your getting one for his next birthday ?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

That’s £600 more than my car cost ?

hes on about a break barrel when he’s older 

he liked the bsa comet evo it was light , I don’t know what their like power or reliability wise . 

They had a smk cr600 in .22 but I read the seals are prone to going an the .22 doesn’t make good power , plus the problems with co2 in winter .

Does he have a scope for it or would he like a scope for it ??.I have an a.n.other Jap scope if u want it for him to get started think of it as an extra pressie from someone who,s first air rifle was a lowly A.S.I Sniper in .177 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Does he have a scope for it or would he like a scope for it ??.I have an a.n.other Jap scope if u want it for him to get started think of it as an extra pressie from someone who,s first air rifle was a lowly A.S.I Sniper in .177 

He doesn’t have a scope , his friend mentioned he had a spare , I will ask him but I won’t see him for 2 weeks now unless we chat on phone or Facebook , but even if he doesn’t thankyou for the kind gesture ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Beats pyjamas doesn’t it ? 

I didn’t tell him how many birthdays it was I might make it last till he’s 16 

The 'cool dad' points will last forever mate :thumbs:

................. Cracking offer on the scope - let me know if he needs mounts, I may have some here.

• Like 2