Natural Instinct

It’s prob the same as most people who feed raw on here. Only difference is that it has been finely minced and put in a bit of posh packaging. Anything between £2.50-£3.80 a Kg. There’s a big market for it now! It’s no doubt better quality than some other suppliers. I prefer to see the dogs chewing and crunching. I know minced works for a lot of people who don’t like the hassle or for ease of storage. Just think it would work out pretty expensive!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, white van man said:

It’s prob the same as most people who feed raw on here. Only difference is that it has been finely minced and put in a bit of posh packaging. Anything between £2.50-£3.80 a Kg. There’s a big market for it now! It’s no doubt better quality than some other suppliers. I prefer to see the dogs chewing and crunching. I know minced works for a lot of people who don’t like the hassle or for ease of storage. Just think it would work out pretty expensive!

It is expensive 

The butcher that I get bits from reckons a bloke goes in every week and buys 60 squids woth of best stewing steak for his dogs what you mek of that

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It is expensive 

The butcher that I get bits from reckons a bloke goes in every week and buys 60 squids woth of best stewing steak for his dogs what you mek of that

People will pay it if that’s their thing. The barf companies market their food and people who can afford it will buy it. That’s fine but I couldn’t afford that. I just don’t get when they put ‘special ingredients’ or ‘complete’ foods for working dogs. It’s a sales pitch. But people struggle to get stuff from their butchers so what’s their alternative other than dry food!! 

Takes 5 minutes to boil vegetables with meat to fool the dogs too eat them, if you a greyhound training or something with 20 plus dogs the old it's quicker excuse you'll get away with but I'd say the average lurcher man probably ain't got more than 4 runners and if it took 10 minutes plus too sort their grub you'd be dragging it out, feeding bagged raw is abit lazy  + wastes money.  When it's all a wet slushy mince how do you know what someone trying to earn profit off you is putting in there?

• Like 2